Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Bremont Norton LE (black dial)

WTB: Bremont Norton LE (black dial)

I’m interested in a Norton LE - the original version with the black dial. Please let me know if you are aware of one that is available.

Thanks, Scott

Best of luck with your search but I think you might struggle. They seem to be very hard to come by, I'd quite like one myself!

Thanks - but the “struggle” is often what this hobby is about I think. It’s a watch that I have admired for quite some time; hopefully I can find a nice example!

WTB: Bremont Norton LE (black dial)

There was one on eBay very recently, which was snapped up by a member here - AND it was #1!

So, in short, they’re out there and do come up occasionally, but you have to act quickly when they do!

J.

Funny you should mention eBay as I did see one on eBay but the description looked a bit suspect so I left it alone. Don't think it mentioned the serial number though. Is that the same one that appeared on the Bremont fans FB page recently that apparently came via a former Bremont employee?

I am curious, is it no longer 'pro forma' that the watch manufacturer keeps serial number 1? The only other '1' I've heard about outside of a manufacturer is a rose gold Victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Thanks - but the “struggle” is often what this hobby is about I think. It’s a watch that I have admired for quite some time; hopefully I can find a nice example!
    Indeed it is. I think both Nortons (there's actually three strictly speaking but very little difference between two of them) are beautiful watches

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    Well spotted, and not a bad price either - I'm sure it won't be hanging around.

J.

That is a god price, a dealer had one at 6k a couple of years ago, makes you wonder what the owner let watchfinder have it for.

Watchfinders offers are seriously low since Richemont bought them.

They offered me £1025.00 for a Bronze Black Bay Bucherer Blue, whilst selling them for £3850.00.