Thread: Opinion on BREMONT BOEING MODEL 1 STAINLESS STEEL BB1-SS/BK

Post Opinion on BREMONT BOEING MODEL 1 STAINLESS STEEL BB1-SS/BK

Hi all, does anybody have a BREMONT Boeing model 1? Would appreciate your views, thoughts and feedback on the watch. Iíve read the articles on this forum but I would value some feedback from owners into itís wearability and versatility. Looking at purchasing one in a new old stock sale. Thanks 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nefyn View Post
    Hi all, does anybody have a BREMONT Boeing model 1? Would appreciate your views, thoughts and feedback on the watch. Iíve read the articles on this forum but I would value some feedback from owners into itís wearability and versatility. Looking at purchasing one in a new old stock sale. Thanks
    Nefyn, welcome to the forum - thanks for joining.

There are several owners of the Model 1 on the forum, and Iím sure theyíll be along shortly.

J.

Hi Nefyn, had mine a few years now and still happy with its wearability and condition which has to be said was only evenings and weekends up until recently, but now daily.
    Rock solid is probably a good way of describing the Boeing, bumps bangs and scrapes and not one visible mark.
    The strap is very comfortable on the wrist and very easy to swap with the hex screws system, no danger of scratching the case. I have mine on a black leather blue stitching at the moment. The bezel has a nice fluent and solid motion to it.
    I have the white version so can't comment on legibility.
    Only had a couple of issues which were rectified straight away by Bremont, timing and strap.
    Only a layman in terms of watch expertise so apologise if it doesn't help.

If your interested i know of a new TI version at a very good price ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Hi Nefyn, had mine a few years now and still happy with its wearability and condition which has to be said was only evenings and weekends up until recently, but now daily.
    Rock solid is probably a good way of describing the Boeing, bumps bangs and scrapes and not one visible mark.
    The strap is very comfortable on the wrist and very easy to swap with the hex screws system, no danger of scratching the case. I have mine on a black leather blue stitching at the moment. The bezel has a nice fluent and solid motion to it.
    I have the white version so can't comment on legibility.
    Only had a couple of issues which were rectified straight away by Bremont, timing and strap.
    Only a layman in terms of watch expertise so apologise if it doesn't help.

If your interested i know of a new TI version at a very good price ?
    Thanks for the info ticktoc always good to get feedback and info from somebody who owns and uses the watch 👍

Ti version has been sold by the looks of things £2200 was a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Ti version has been sold by the looks of things £2200 was a steal.
    Good price, that.

J.