Thread: New Purchase- U251Jet

New Purchase- U251Jet

Hi all,

It’s been a while since my last post, but wanted to share a few pics of the U251 Jet I just picked up. I’m over the moon with it.

It came on the open end DLC bracelet, but I’ve swapped it out for the Temple Island rubber. I’ll probably try the bracelet at some point, but I’m really enjoying it on rubber at the moment.

Unsurprisingly, it wears a lot like my MBII, but the DLC case produces an entirely different impression on the wrist. The clean dial design and blued hands make for a highly legible design. Also, I’ve never been big on the day complication, so I’m happy with just the date display (although a no date would have been ideal).

I think this one’s a keeper. ;-)

What a great new purchase - you certainly don’t see too many of them about at the moment. Enjoy the watch, and let us know your thoughts after it’s been one the wrist’ for a while!

J.

Very nice indeed, I like the way the blue hands stand out, enjoy.

Really nice watch!

When it was first released I thought t would suit a NATO strap with dlc metalware but Bremont didn't do one at the time......

Nice. Very, very nice! I have been looking at these, among many others recently!!
    Now did you wear that colour top just to highlight those blued hands....??!!

Thanks for the kind words, gents! I’ve got some additional straps coming in and will be sure to post some shots. Also, I did wear the blue sweatshirt t bring out the hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by erikclabaugh View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, gents! I’ve got some additional straps coming in and will be sure to post some shots. Also, I did wear the blue sweatshirt t bring out the hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Did someone mention straps....???!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2860.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	4672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2862.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	4673

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Did someone mention straps....???!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2860.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	4672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2862.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	4673
    Look out, Steve has got his straps out! It was, at one time, like being at an AD - an enviable collection, especially in that ‘dealer’ box!

J.

Holy smokes! That is one impressive strap collection! Well done, sir!

Congrats', it's a beaut'. I found an older version as a "new-old-stock" at a decent price I keep checking on!. Looks great on the rubber.