Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bracelet for S300

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Thatís a fair observation, the small polished details certainly helps the balance.

    Does anyone here have their MBII/III on a bracelet?

    J.
    Non-integrated bracelet on MBII

    @mr.airwristi

    Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    This is very timely as I'm thinking of buying a bracelet for my ALT1-C but hadn't thought of the difference between case and links. It's a lot of money and I'm not sure how much it would bug me.

    Do they come up on ebay very often?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184394578414 one on ebay now

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184394578414 one on ebay now

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    He's also selling a Temple Island complete with buckle for a good price too! I'm tempted by that bracelet, but really enjoying the 'change up' of having my C on leather. Also, the case on my C is the new, slightly darker looking, shade - so it may not match the bracelet... Decisions!

    J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 08-09-2020 at 08:24 AM.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    He's also selling a Temple Island complete with buckle for a good price too! I'm tempted by that bracelet, but really enjoying the 'change up' of having my C on leather. Also, the case on my C is the new, slightly darker looking, shade - so it may not match the bracelet... Decisions!

    J.
    I've only ever put my mil Alt1-c (which was my first Bremont) on the bracelet when the bracelet arrived . There was a delay in production so it didn't arrive with the watch.
    Its since stayed in the wallet up in the loft. Its nice knowing I do have the option.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Andyg156; 08-09-2020 at 03:34 PM.

  5. #15
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I've only ever put my mil Alt1-c (which was my first Bremont) on the bracelet when the bracelet arrived . There was a delay in production so it didn't arrive with the watch.
    Its since stayed in the wallet up in the loft. Its nice knowing I do have the option.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    It's tempting, that's for sure. Maybe something to do when I get bored of the leather or fancy the change up? And I think you've hit the nail on the head there - it's all about options!

    J.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184394578414 one on ebay now

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Thanks - I'll keep an eye on this.

  7. #17
    ^^^ it's sold already - £300. I was too late and too cheap! It's a good buy for the new owner.

  8. #18
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    ^^^ it's sold already - £300. I was too late and too cheap! It's a good buy for the new owner.
    Crikey, that was quick. Someone got it for a steal! If I see another one, I'll let you know Rich.

    J.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    694
    Did it go for £300 , still showing £200 on my ebay. If so that does seem "cheap", even if we know that could purchase a fairly decent watch on a bracelet.

    Have since noted the bid was £300



    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    ^^^ And that's what I struggle with.

    For the price of the Bremont bracelet brand new alone, one can buy a good auto watch on a good bracelet for the same money. I know Christopher Ward do something in exactly that price range with a quick release micro-adjustable bracelet.

    Jake, thanks too, if you see another come up, do let me know. It looks like £300 is the price second hand but one has to be quick!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites