Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bracelet for S300

Bracelet for S300

I have been thinking of fitting the Bremont bracelet that I purchased when ordering my Bremont S300.
    One that that is niggling me is that the polished stainless steel does not match the watch. I have tried to capture this in the photographs.
    Bracelet is shiny , watch dull.
    Anyone else having this concern?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

This has been a long time issue with Bremont bracelets as you well know, Andy - and it is what stopped me fitting one to my SE301!

It seemed to me like they’d got better at matching the colour (based on pictures I’ve seen recently), but obviously that’s not the case (pun not intended!) here...

For those who aren’t aware, the colour difference is caused by the hardening process, which is applied to the cases but not to the bracelets, hence the big variation in the shade & shine between the end links and the case.

J.

Ah that makes sense, thanks Jake I wasnt aware. Shame though, but at least I'm not alone.
    I first got a Bremont bracelet for my Alt1-c back in 2012 but never fitted it and its up in loft in box. The only other Bremont bracelet I have is on my RNCD2 . Maybe the issue with the titanium isn't as obvious .
    Thanks for replying .

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

I've seen this mentioned before and I'm not a fan of the polished bracelet with a non polished case. They have a two tone bracelet on their website. Has anyone tried that with an S300/301?

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Maybe the issue with the titanium isn't as obvious
    The bracelet/case combination on the Endurance works very well and you can't see a difference.

This is very timely as I'm thinking of buying a bracelet for my ALT1-C but hadn't thought of the difference between case and links. It's a lot of money and I'm not sure how much it would bug me.

Do they come up on ebay very often?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    This is very timely as I'm thinking of buying a bracelet for my ALT1-C but hadn't thought of the difference between case and links. It's a lot of money and I'm not sure how much it would bug me.

Do they come up on ebay very often?
    Bracelets? I’ve seen them there occasionally. Failing that, ask around here. Someone may have one..

I’ve had a bracelet on my WT since day one, and with the non-integrated ‘straight’ links there doesn’t appear to be that much of a difference (compared to the integrated links)so maybe that is an option, Rich?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Bracelets? I’ve seen them there occasionally. Failing that, ask around here. Someone may have one..

I’ve had a bracelet on my WT since day one, and with the non-integrated ‘straight’ links there doesn’t appear to be that much of a difference (compared to the integrated links)so maybe that is an option, Rich?

J.
    Sorry, yes, bracelets on ebay. Yours looks great.

If anyone has one they don't want for an ALT1 -C I'd be keen to hear....

The WT does look nice with a bracelet. I think it has an advantage over the S300 in that the crown and buttons are all polished and so match up with the bracelet even if the case doesn't.

Bracelet for S300

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    The WT does look nice with a bracelet. I think it has an advantage over the S300 in that the crown and buttons are all polished and so match up with the bracelet even if the case doesn't.
    That’s a fair observation, the small polished details certainly helps the balance.

Does anyone here have their MBII/III on a bracelet?

J.