Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Battle of Britain Collection

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    It's the Everose gold Yachtmaster that has some appeal for me.

Back to Bremont, I saw this comment posted by Bremont on their Instagram page about the BoB set;

"We are already sold out however we do have a waiting list if you are interested?"

I have an idea what they mean but logically, if you're sold out, how can you have a waiting list?
    If someone pays the deposit but doesn’t go through with the order, the person at the top of the waiting list gets a chance to secure their watch. And if more drop out, then more on the list get chances to buy.

J.

I thought that was the case. It would seem more appropriate for them to say that all the sets are accounted for by deposits but there is a waiting list should any purchases fall through or something along those lines. Saying that they're sold out isn't really true until all the sets are paid for in full. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I thought that was the case. It would seem more appropriate for them to say that all the sets are accounted for by deposits but there is a waiting list should any purchases fall through or something along those lines. Saying that they're sold out isn't really true until all the sets are paid for in full. Just my opinion
    Speaking of which, Jura Watches (C W Sellors) have received one more set to their allocation (which did indeed sell out!)

Just an FYI, incase anyone is interested and struggling to get hold of one.

J.

So they're not really sold out...... (unless that new allocation has already sold of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post

Ironically I've just got my Dad a flight in a Spitfire with these guys in July (he doesn't know yet and hopefully isn't on here).
    When’s your fathers flight, Dan? That’s an incredible gift!

Do share some pictures here if you can and if he doesn’t mind - you can never have too much Spitfire!

J.