Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lume and gmt

Lume and gmt

Hi folks,

I just wondered if anyone had heard any rumblings from the brothers as to whether or not they were likely to give the new MBII treatment to the MBIII?

Iím in need of a gmt with an illuminated 0-24 scale ó preferably, I want one with a bezel as well for the three time zone functionality, but an MBIII with a lumed chapter ring would also work. Given their recent revision of the MBII, I wondered whether or not this may be a thing across the MB range?

The configuration tool is impressive ó itíd be nice to see this option for the S500 as well so that you could pick a bezel, dial, or hand option (or such like).

Hereís a few photos of my Alt1 for attention:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shedlock2000; 06-10-2020 at 01:58 AM.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Lume and gmt

Nothing yet that Iíve heard confirmed, but donít be surprised - itís all part of the evolution of the brand. As soon as I have anything confirmed, Iíll let you know.

J.

(By the way, the first #womw shot youíve posted above is stunning!)

Thanks!! Good lighting, I think!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

I would really like an enhanced range of NATOS also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    I just wondered if anyone had heard any rumblings from the brothers as to whether or not they were likely to give the new MBII treatment to the MBIII?
    I wondered that when they first released the new configurator. I thought it was odd that they hadn't included the MBIII and I did wonder if they weren't going to continue the model. I might be wrong but I suspect that the MBII is a lot more popular model than the MBIII?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    (By the way, the first #womw shot you’ve posted above is stunning!)
    Agreed, I love that photo!

Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    I would really like an enhanced range of NATOS also
    me too, it's been a topic of conversation on here recently.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Agreed, I love that photo!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I wondered that when they first released the new configurator. I thought it was odd that they hadn't included the MBIII and I did wonder if they weren't going to continue the model. I might be wrong but I suspect that the MBII is a lot more popular model than the MBIII?
    Possibly so! Iím not sure ó my watch has to have multiple time zones, as I collaborate internationally. So I never really look at non-gmt models. I thought theyíd have brought it in across the range, myself.

It could be argued that the MBIII isn't necessary as other watches in Bremonts line up have the GMT functionaility and I suspect that customers wanting that functionality might prefer the other models?

incidentally, I've just noticed that the MBIII with bracelet can't be purchased through the Bremont website. Curious.