Thread: S500 blue

S500 blue

Hi All,

I知 new to the forum and have recently acquired a Supermarine S500 blue - love it!

As standard it comes on the blue rubber strap, which is very nice and comfortable. However, I知 looking for other strap options for when a more formal look is required.

Do any of you have a blue supermarine on leather straps? If so, I壇 love to see some photos of options!

Thanks in advance
    Mike

Welcome to the forum, Mike, thanks for joining!

I知 sure Jeremy had his blue S500 on a leather strap for a while, I知 sure he値l be on here shortly with a picture.

I壇 love to help, but my (green) S500 is on a bracelet..

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Mike, thanks for joining!

I知 sure Jeremy had his blue S500 on a leather strap for a while, I知 sure he値l be on here shortly with a picture.

I壇 love to help, but my (green) S500 is on a bracelet..

J.

Many thanks for the warm welcome and reply! The bracelet is stunning, and I missed out on an almost new one on eBay last week, grrr!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelancs View Post
    Many thanks for the warm welcome and reply! The bracelet is stunning, and I missed out on an almost new one on eBay last week, grrr!

Thanks again!
    A bracelet? They're expensive but well worth it in my opinion. If you want to change up the look, and aren't a fan of the integrated bracelet, don't forget that you can get non-integrated end-links too.

J.

Welcome to the forum Mike.

I tend to agree about the bracelet, it's expensive but possibly the best option for that type of watch. I don't have experience of the S500 on a bracelet but I have tried the Endurance on a bracelet which to be fair is lighter (being titanium) but also a very good choice for more formal occasions. The leather straps are nice and less costly but also take a bit of wearing in, a bit like high quality leather shoes.