Thread: S2000 bracelet sizing

S2000 bracelet sizing

Hi Guys,

I've just had delivered an S2000, due to covid I've purchased online and it's been delivered this morning.
    Obviously I need to size the bracelet myself now, I've re-sized loads of bracelets in the past and have tools etc. What I'm asking is has anyone else done this?
    It looks like the bracelet has pins that need pushing out? There are no direction arrows on the back of the bracelet so can they go either way?
    Any collars to look out for once the pins are removed?
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Guncrossed, welcome to the forum!

The bracelet is a tricky one - I’m used to sizing them myself, but I let Bremont all of mine for me as they are tricky!

It is a hollow springbar with screws on either end, thus needing two screwdrivers and a method of holding the bracelet in place. I’ll post up a picture in a bit so you can see what I mean.

EDIT:
    I realise you've got the new bracelet so the above doesn't count. My apologies!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-06-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks for trying to help J, I've had the bracelet you describe in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunscrossed View Post
    Thanks for trying to help J, I've had the bracelet you describe in the past.
    Pleasure. I see you got a reply on the Bremont Fans FB group with what to do with the new one. Do post a picture here when you get it sorted and on the wrist - we'd love to see it.

J.