Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Bremont Limited Edition Cap!

NEW: Bremont Limited Edition Cap!

Hey everyone,

Bremont have launched something a little different this afternoon - a limited edition cap!

Constructed from up-cycled landfill and ocean waste, it is made to support the mission to protect the planet - and is therefore sustainable AND environmentally friendly!

Limited to 500, you can grab your cap by following this link: Bremont Limited Edition Cap!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-15-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Just landed, an early fathers day present.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Just landed, an early fathers day present.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
    Lovely! Is that one of their lapel pins, too?

J.

It is J and a nice surprise, as always Bremont doing it right. The hat is very nice and well made considering some of the materials that have gone into it.
    The adjustment clasp is very good compared to the usual plastic strips with holes and studs.
    Gave it a run out yesterday in the sunshine on our daily exercise walk, it got the thumbs up off the wife and son,
    I'm surprised Bremont brothers haven't come up with a nice range of aviator sunglasses given their background.

Allan
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 05-21-2020 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    It is J and a nice surprise, as always Bremont doing it right. The hat is very nice and well made considering some of the materials that have gone into it.
    The best in the business. I've been thinking about having something similar made for the forum, so we can find each other at events etc. Thoughts?
    Noodlefish (Mat) had some made for his #watchnerd community and they're lovely. I'll add a picture here later.

Quote Originally Posted by tictoc
    I'm surprised Bremont brothers haven't come up with a nice range of aviator sunglasses given their background.
    I love my sunglasses and wear them a lot. I use Randolph Engineering's Aviators, but would love Bremont to put their own twist on some, I think they could do a good job given the quality materials and processes they use in their watches..

J.

That's a very nice idea indeed I would be up for a nice forum hat and I'm sure some of the forum watch purchasers would be to.
    Just for fun how about Felix underlined with alt1 dude.
    Well we did get the questionnaire some time ago on merchandise so you never know it could happen regarding sunglasses.

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    The best in the business. I've been thinking about having something similar made for the forum, so we can find each other at events etc. Thoughts?
    Noodlefish (Mat) had some made for his #watchnerd community and they're lovely. I'll add a picture here later.

J.
    Love this idea!! I have a couple Bremont hats, but would absolutely love a fitted option rather than adjustable (just personally speaking).

Something along the lines of the Bremont script and propellers on the front, but CHRONOMETERS would be replace with ALT1TUDE.

Then on the back center for a fitted cap, either the propellers or BREMONT.

Love the idea of a high quality Bremont Alt1tude cap! I am in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

NEW: Bremont Limited Edition Cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Love the idea of a high quality Bremont Alt1tude cap! I am in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíll see what I can do.

Hereís a comparison between the LE cap and the Ďstandardí for those intrigued. The LE cap is certainly equipped with higher quality finishing, and certainly fits bigger & better than the standard cap.

Iím impressed.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-23-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Love the way they did the logo. Silicone?