Thread: Bremont HQ update!

Bremont HQ update!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick Bremont HQ update, I know a few of you have been asking.

Nicknamed 'The Wing,' the new Headquarters has now received its official title - the 'Bremont Manufacturing and Technology Centre.'

Bringing all arms of the Bremont business under one roof, was due to open this year, but it is now earmarked for the start of 2021.

Here is the most recent video update for you to enjoy. A lot of progress since the last update in February!

I hope there is able to be some form of launch event, and that some of you will be there!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 10-19-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick Bremont HQ update, I know a few of you have been asking.

Nicknamed 'The Wing,' the new Headquarters has now received its official title - the 'Bremont Manufacturing and Technology Centre.'
    Thanks for sharing, I wish them all the best and it is an admirable job they are doing during these difficult time.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 10-21-2020 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Fixed quotation.

It's nice to see the progress that's happening with the new building. I didn't find the video very interesting although thanks for sharing it. Personal opinion, as they were lifting in the cnc machines it might have been good to show them in operation from the previous base to give us an idea of hat was to come.