Thread: New Bremont HQ

New Bremont HQ

I thought some photos had been posted a few months ago of the progress with the new Bremont HQ but I can't find the thread hence why I've started a new one. The new HQ popped into my mind today and I wondered that given the current UK 'lockdown', has any construction work on the new HQ stopped or is it still slowly progressing. I believe that the original plan was to open it in the Autumn but I assume that won't be happening now? Does anyone have an insight into the current schedule.

I watched one of Nick’s live-streams. From what I understand the construction has been slowed due to lockdown. I’m not sure how much by though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I thought some photos had been posted a few months ago of the progress with the new Bremont HQ but I can't find the thread hence why I've started a new one.
    I can't find the pictures either, never mind though.

As far as I understand it, the HQ timescale has slipped in to next year, sadly - but if I hear anything else, I'll of course let everybody know.

J.

Something to look forward to next year, hopefully the pandemic will just be a footnote in history by then.