Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Admin email address

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3

    Admin email address

    Does anyone know if the admin email address below is still active ? Thanks.


    admin@alt1tude.bremont.com

    If it's not active anymore, can anyone post the current admin email address. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by warton-john View Post
    Does anyone know if the admin email address below is still active ? Thanks.


    admin@alt1tude.bremont.com

    If it's not active anymore, can anyone post the current admin email address. Thanks.
    John, the forum is run by myself and Jeremy - PM me with what you need.

    J.

  3. #3
    Administrator jwalker9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,410
    Hey there. The active email address for forum inquiries is Alt1tudeforum@gmail.com . Happy to help you if we can!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    John, the forum is run by myself and Jeremy - PM me with what you need.

    J.
    Thanks, I have sent a PM.

    Cheers,

    John

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Hey there. The active email address for forum inquiries is Alt1tudeforum@gmail.com . Happy to help you if we can!
    Thanks, I have sent a PM to redsbluesgreens

    Cheers,

    John

  6. #6
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by warton-john View Post
    Thanks, I have sent a PM to redsbluesgreens

    Cheers,

    John
    Seen and replied, John.

    Sorry about this!

    J.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites