Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Events 2020 - New watches, events and more!

Bremont Events 2020 - New watches, events and more!

Hey everyone,

Following on from the recent thread about the Bremont Townhouse, I thought it right to update everyone on what they can expect from Bremont this year - and when.

As I'm sure you're aware, there hasn't been any mention of the Townhouse this year - that is because it is not happening, sadly. Instead, there will be a focused series of events in the UK and US. These will be as follows..

March 10th in New York: Nick English will be at the Madison Avenue boutique to launch the new watches to the US market. This will be your first chance to see the new watches, even ahead of the UK! Sadly, no photos will be allowed at this event.

March 17th/18th in London: This will be the main series of launch events held over two days at the St Audley Street Boutique. All of the new watches will go live on the Bremont website on the 17th, and available to view at the events held over the two days.

Aside from the above, there will be an exciting series of events held at the middle and end of the year - these will be big and with the usual style and pizazz that we know and love from Bremont. Broadly speaking and without giving too much away, these will involve new watches, the possibility for us to hear more about the Bremont-built movement and - of course - the NEW HQ!

Here's the poster with some more details about the New York event:

We'll be in London at the launch of the new watches and will bring you live information, pictures, and answer any questions that you have! For more information as usual, keep an eye on the forum and your local retailers for events!

Thanks for your continued support everyone.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-04-2020 at 04:25 PM.

All sounds very exciting. Looking forward to new watches.
    Be great to get to a Mayfair launch event and even better to the new HQ!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update J. Will be good to see some new releases!

Man sucks they just released this today.... could have made NYC with more notice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Thanks for the update J. Will be good to see some new releases!
    Absolutely. What would you like to see released?

Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Man sucks they just released this today.... could have made NYC with more notice....
    Darn, that sucks! Stay tuned to the forum, and itíll be like you were there - honest!

J.

For what ever reason Bremont have dropped the townhouse event this year it looks like a blessing the way Covid 19 is getting a hold. Not so good looking at watches through a gas mask

Think a little perspective might be in order here. By this time last year the Townhouse had already been held and today Bremont are (I believe) having stands displaying the current watch range, including the Rose at Twickenham where 80,000+ fans will be converging for the England/Wales six nations. The Townhouse would have been a mere Ďblipí compared to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what to make of the decision not to hold the Townhouse this year. I had been hinting for a while that I didn't think it was going to happen and I was hoping that those who were convinced it was knew more than I did. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case.
    Launching the new watches from a boutique seems to be a far more subdued affair. I suspect that it won't make too much difference from a commercial point of view as the internet will be most customers source of information but it does make access for fans of the Townhouse event and Bremont fans in general less easy.
    I'm also intrigued by the decision to have a US launch event ahead of a UK launch event for a brand that promotes bringing watch making back to the UK. I presume the lack of opportunity for photos at the US event is aimed at making the UK event the 'official' launch but it still seems rather odd.
    So, all things considered, I'm a bit disappointed. I'm looking forward to the opening of the new HQ in the Autumn but other than that, there doesn't seem to be much of a reason to travel south in 2020?

Not that I'll be there anyway but is the launch tomorrow and wednesday still happening given the Prime Ministers speech from earlier this evening?

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new watches whatever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Not that I'll be there anyway but is the launch tomorrow and wednesday still happening given the Prime Ministers speech from earlier this evening?

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new watches whatever happens.
    Iím sure youíve seen the watches by now, however the events in London are CANCELLED due to recent events.

There will be further announcements about events and opportunities to see the watches in due course, when and where appropriate.

J.