Thread: FS: Bremont MBII - Yellow Barrell - Selfridges Limted Edition - Complete, X of 10!

FS: Bremont MBII - Yellow Barrell - Selfridges Limted Edition - Complete, X of 10!

FS: Bremont MBII Selfridges Limited Edition - Complete, X of 10

Wow. This is probably the rarest of the rare bremonts. The MBII with yellow barrel - sold through Selfridges in the UK - and went quickly. A limited edition of 10! I cant even remember the last time I saw one of these for sale - even more rare than the MB1.5 and The TWG!

The Yellow Barrel is really well done - and stands out amongst all MBs!

This is complete, in nm overall condition. a small rub/mark here or there, but worn gently over the years. Watch runs well, and keeps good time!

Includes everything - including the original purchase receipt! Leather case, outer box, original unworn Bremont leather strap, original unworn Bremont Velcro strap, bremont temple island rubber strap lightly worn, tool, and all paperwork! A rare complete set, in great condition waiting for its new home.

Price: $3750 Shipped Conus. International extra, and assumes all duties and shipment risk.

Get this while you can - drop me a PM, or email me at flash100(at)comcast.net.

Plenty of references from many sales over the years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_3874_LI.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	4609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3871.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	4605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3872.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	4606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3873.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	4607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_3875_LI.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	4610
    Last edited by tmw; 02-12-2020 at 08:27 PM.

FS: Bremont MBII - Yellow Barrell - Selfridges Limted Edition - Complete, X of 10!

Now THIS is a pretty unique opportunity - a chance to own one of the rarest of Bremont!

Best of luck with the sale, but if you’re trying to hide the number of the watch, you may want to edit it out of the warranty card too..

J.

thanks! Hope to keep this here amongst the small community.

PM sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still available