Thread: FS: Bremont MBII - Yellow Barrell - Selfridges Limted Edition - Complete, X of 10!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FS: Bremont MBII - Yellow Barrell - Selfridges Limted Edition - Complete, X of 10!

FS: Bremont MBII Selfridges Limited Edition - Complete, X of 10

Wow. This is probably the rarest of the rare bremonts. The MBII with yellow barrel - sold through Selfridges in the UK - and went quickly. A limited edition of 10! I cant even remember the last time I saw one of these for sale - even more rare than the MB1.5 and The TWG!

The Yellow Barrel is really well done - and stands out amongst all MBs!

This is complete, in nm overall condition. a small rub/mark here or there, but worn gently over the years. Watch runs well, and keeps good time!

Includes everything - including the original purchase receipt! Leather case, outer box, original unworn Bremont leather strap, original unworn Bremont Velcro strap, bremont temple island rubber strap lightly worn, tool, and all paperwork! A rare complete set, in great condition waiting for its new home.

Price: $3750 Shipped Conus. International extra, and assumes all duties and shipment risk.

Get this while you can - drop me a PM, or email me at flash100(at)comcast.net.

Plenty of references from many sales over the years.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_3874_LI.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	4609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3871.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	4605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3872.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	4606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3873.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	4607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	InkedIMG_3875_LI.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	4610
    Last edited by tmw; 02-12-2020 at 08:27 PM.