Thread: Selling my Bremont P-51 Mustang #184

Selling my Bremont P-51 Mustang #184

Greetings. I just recently learned of this forum from the team at Bremont. I am selling my Bremont P-51 #184 of 251 pieces. I have all the original packaging, warranty card and papers. Some photos below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2771.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	4595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	4596Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2769.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	4597Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2776.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	4598

I had a very large collection so I wore each watch maybe 2-3 times during its life; they were all stored in a winder. If you are interested please let me know. I am looking for offers of USD 10,500 or higher. I just received an offer from Crown & Caliber for $10,400. They are a dealer, so I am sure they will mark it up, I would prefer to sell it to a collector.

Information from Bremont: The limited-edition Bremont P-51 builds on the interest generated by the very special EP120 Limited Edition. The P-51 is a chronograph chronometer built with original parts from the famous 1944 Mustang WWII aircraft P-51K-10. A veteran of the Pacific war, it was also known as ‘Fragile but Agile’. The signature Bremont hardened case and sapphire ensure the term doesn't apply to the watch itself.

Great article from the release back in 2011.

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bremont...ng-p-51-watch/
    Last edited by Tony Siress; 02-10-2020 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Recent Offer from Dealer.

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us!

Best of luck with your sale, Iím sure youíll have very little trouble, but could you please add an indicator of price, as per the forum rules?

Thanks!

J.

Pm sent for the p-51.