Poll: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

  1. #11
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
    Thank you, for your kind words. The Team and me are very grateful. From Paul & David
    Paul/David, good to see you here again.

    Hope youíre both well and keep safe during these tough times. Iíll pop in and visit when all of this has settled down.

    J.

  2. #12
    Member S2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Paul/David, good to see you here again.

    Hope youíre both well and keep safe during these tough times. Iíll pop in and visit when all of this has settled down.

    J.
    Thank you, we will see you, on the other side of this.

    Regards
    Paul

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
    Thank you, for your kind words. The Team and me are very grateful. From Paul & David
    You're welcome. I always give credit where credit is due and it is most certainly due

    I'll be looking forward to seeing you both once the country is back on its feet again.

  4. #14
    Junior Member john64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    11
    Airco Mach 2, bought 1 month ago, from a local AD that I have a great relationship with.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bremont_Airco.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	4629
    1. Bremont Airco Mach 2 - on Leather STRAP
    2. Rolex DateJust 41 White Dial / Roman Numeral - on Jubilee Bracelet
    3. Omega Seamaster Professional 300M Commander - on NATO STRAP
    4. Tudor Black Bay Blue - on NATO STRAP
    5. Omega Seamaster Professional 300M - on NATO STRAP
    6. Rolex Submariner 114060 - on NATO STRAP
    7. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Divers BN0100-51E - on NATO STRAP

  5. #15
    Both from ADs, but am currently holding off from buying from the Bremont website, as I'd like the experience of buying from a boutique, so, waiting safe re-opening.

  6. #16
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    Both from ADs, but am currently holding off from buying from the Bremont website, as I'd like the experience of buying from a boutique, so, waiting safe re-opening.
    Wise - buying from a boutique is a superb experience. What do you think your next Bremont will be?

    Welcome to the forum, by the way. It's nice to have you here.

    J.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites