Poll: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Hey Everybody,

With the expanding timepiece marketplace, there are several avenues to Bremont ownership. I'm curious about how and where our membership chooses to make a watch purchase!

Do you use an Authorized Dealer? If so, who do you use and why? Are they local to you, or is the AD located elsewhere? Tell us about your good experiences so that we can continue to support the AD's who go above and beyond for their clients!
    Have you purchased a watch directly from a Bremont Boutique? If so, which location and how was your experience?
    Perhaps you purchased a watch from Bremont's website? In 2019, Bremont began selling straight from their site to customers. Has anyone done this?
    Are you a Military or Special Projects customer who has purchased from that branch of Bremont?
    Many of you have probably purchased a Bremont on the second hand market as well, maybe even through this forum? Can you provide us with any information on that experience? Would you purchase this way again?

Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on how you guys prefer to purchase your watches.

Cheers!

Jeremy

Hi all,
    I purchased my first Bremont as pre owned from a dealer, then my local AD.
    Others have followed one from the New York boutique, other ones from my AD, the first dealer and ebay.
    One also from special projects (altitude 301)

A pretty mixed bag of choice!

Next who knows.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Military, direct from Catherine in 2011. I bought my wife's from a London boutique.
    - TexZan -

4 through the military team.
    1 x pre owned off TZ UK
    1 x pre owned from bremont facebook

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Royal Exchange boutique. I can't recommend the boutiques highly enough, I would be happy to buy from any of them but the Royal Exchange is definitely my favourite.

3x from Military and Special Projects team.
    1x from ex-AD when they are having a "clearance sale", might be getting another piece from them, maybe later this/next month!
    Still finding time to visit the Bremont Boutique!
    @mr.airwristi

Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

An interesting thread, Jeremy.

I hope it gets a good response.

4x from AD's at different locations
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 02-08-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Both of mine were secondary market. US Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Royal Exchange boutique. I can't recommend the boutiques highly enough, I would be happy to buy from any of them but the Royal Exchange is definitely my favourite.
    Thank you, for your kind words. The Team and me are very grateful. From Paul & David