Poll: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where did you purchase your Bremont?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    If Banks Lyon are not to far from you Bounce it's worth a visit, nice shop, nice staff and they have one of the B1 marine clocks in the longe area, quite something to look at its impressive
    I would love to pop in & see them, but unfortunately I am in Kent so too far just for a visit, but if I am up that way I will definitely pop in & have a look around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    (I hope I am allowed to name them, if not mods please remove).
    Absolutely fine by me.

J.

Yes it was a very good experience, I placed the order at 23.00 on the Thurs & it was delivered at 10.00 on the Sat.
    I cannot praise Banks Lyon, Lancaster highly enough (I hope I am allowed to name them, if not mods please remove). Aziza the sales manager kept me updated by text on the Fri.
    It's always nice to hear about really good customer service from AD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    If Banks Lyon are not to far from you Bounce it's worth a visit, nice shop, nice staff and they have one of the B1 marine clocks in the lounge area, quite something to look at its impressive
    They also have a rose gold Bremont Victory as well I believe. The B1 marine clocks are very impressive. I nearly fell over when I was told how much the Ronnie Wood version sold for (I saw the one at the Mayfair boutique)

They do have a RG Wrighflyer number 1, the owners own personal watch.
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 06-28-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Wow, a lot of useful information there, many thanks, I will definitely have to see these.

Apologies, the RG Victory is #1. They had a couple of the RG Wrighflyer's back in the day.

Thought it might have been. I saw the Victory on their website with a POA so for curiosity sake I asked the question. They're willing to sell it if you're willing to pay the asking price, approximately two BoB sets I believe.

I would love to pop in & see them, but unfortunately I am in Kent so too far just for a visit
    As you live in Kent it might be easier calling in to London when we're more or less back to 'normal' again. A trip to the Mayfair/Royal Exchange/Canary Wharf boutiques is well worth it and there are so many other brands to see in the Knightsbridge and Mayfair areas that you can easily spend a full day just looking at watches. Unfortunately, I believe that two of the boutiques are closed at the moment and I can't imagine that it's particularly 'comfortable' browsing in London at the moment but I'm sure that it will be again at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    As you live in Kent it might be easier calling in to London when we're more or less back to 'normal' again. A trip to the Mayfair/Royal Exchange/Canary Wharf boutiques is well worth it and there are so many other brands to see in the Knightsbridge and Mayfair areas that you can easily spend a full day just looking at watches. Unfortunately, I believe that two of the boutiques are closed at the moment and I can't imagine that it's particularly 'comfortable' browsing in London at the moment but I'm sure that it will be again at some point in the future.
    A quick heads up - I was looking to arrange a 'forum only' event at the Mayfair boutique for July/August this year, but then COVID happened.

As soon as it is practical (with social distancing etc) and wise to do so, I am going to try and arrange it again, but I appreciate this may not be for some considerable time yet, especially as we are scattered around the country and getting to London may take a little bit of effort in some cases..

The last one I arranged there got a few of us together but I hope for this potential GTG to be better attended...

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-29-2020 at 09:34 AM.