Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bremont in 2020 - What do you want to see?

I agree. From Nicks comment I thought it must be a DLC version of the Alt1-P2. I presume that it actually will be, just the Tom Hardy picture casts a little bit of doubt in my mind. What I also find quite interesting is that if I recall correctly, the U2/Jet promoted in the first film was actually a standard Bremont watch before being featured in the film. This time around it's almost as if a new watch is being created for the film.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I was having a look at the Tudor watch range yesterday and they have a watch with the case manufactured from bronze. Started to wonder what a Bremont watch would like like with a case manufactured from Bronze....
    Bronze is the future as far as I'm concerned. It's amazing!
    We have sold a good number of the Tudor Black Bay Bronze, but I would prefer it to be a bit smaller - along the sizes of the Airco or HMAF.
    In the mistaken hope that I have lost weight I do find the 43mm of the BB Bronze and my beloved ALT1-C and P too bulky on my wrist these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    We have sold a good number of the Tudor Black Bay Bronze, but I would prefer it to be a bit smaller - along the sizes of the Airco or HMAF.
    In the mistaken hope that I have lost weight I do find the 43mm of the BB Bronze and my beloved ALT1-C and P too bulky on my wrist these days.
    Iíd agree with regards to bronze being a future watchmaking Ďmustí - but I think it has to suit your brand image/market. Panerai (famously) pulled it off and created a legendary piece, but I donít think Bremont could do the same - itís not Ďon brandí enough IMO.

Just my two pence - what do I know!?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I had the S301 in mind when I thought about the bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    but I don’t think Bremont could do the same - it’s not ‘on brand’ enough IMO.
    Im not sure what you mean?

Bremont do have a penchant for trying different materials in their cases. So far they've had stainless steel, damasteel, titanium, rose gold, white gold, platinum. Can't think of a reason not to test the water with bronze. The only downside is that the patina isn't to everyones taste but by all accounts there are bronze alloys that don't patina so it could be avoided if necessary.