Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALT1TUDE 2020 events!

ALT1TUDE 2020 events!

Hey everyone,

So, Ill cut to the chase - this year, were all ears!

We have been in talks with Bremont HQ and want to put together a programme of events and GTGs specifically for the forum.

First off though, we would like to hear from you - what would YOU like to see/do this year?

We dont care if what youd like seems like a pipe-dream, pop it below and let us know!

Thanks as always everyone, its appreciated!

J.

Would be nice to see more events organised on a weekend rather than on a weekday evening. Increases accessibility.

A get together at the new HQ later in the year would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Would be nice to see more events organised on a weekend rather than on a weekday evening. Increases accessibility.

A get together at the new HQ later in the year would be a good idea.
    I totally agree - and outside of London too.

J.

Maybe ..... an event somewhere in Australia?
    @mr.airwristi

Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

I'll echo earlier comments. Something at the new HQ for us all would be awesome. Beyond that, its hard to really know what to ask for! A track day with Jaguar? Martin Baker Tour? Can anything be arranged with any of the military units tied up with Bremont?
    Just ideas...!
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 01-26-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Some good ideas there, Steve! I love the idea of a track day for sure..

Al - were looking at the possibilities of overseas stuff very strongly, dont worry!

Does anyone else have anything theyd like to see or do?

J.

I've seen that there's a lot more activity on the Bremont Fans Facebook page than there is on here about this subject. I'm not really computer savvy enough to know the answer to this but is there some way of linking the two together? It might increase forum use? Just a thought.....

As for another event, what about an 'English Tour' around the British Isles during the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I've seen that there's a lot more activity on the Bremont Fans Facebook page than there is on here about this subject. I'm not really computer savvy enough to know the answer to this but is there some way of linking the two together? It might increase forum use? Just a thought.....

As for another event, what about an 'English Tour' around the British Isles during the summer?
    Not with a Facebook group, no. But you have the idea - were trying to get the one to drive the other this year, and have some big plans to help make that happen.

Watch this space!

J.

I'm intrigued!

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    I'll echo earlier comments. Something at the new HQ for us all would be awesome. Beyond that, its hard to really know what to ask for! A track day with Jaguar? Martin Baker Tour? Can anything be arranged with any of the military units tied up with Bremont?
    Just ideas...!
    I'm on a military base that has both C-130s and C-21s, both of which have Bremont watches fashioned after them (in Germany, btw, not the States). If the Bremont team is able to get someone out here, I can try and work the clearance aspect (granted, that won't be easy) but I might know a few people... :-)
    - TexZan -