Thread: Watch magazines

Watch magazines

Are there any good watch magazines available in the UK, either an off the shelf or digital version? Where are they available from?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Are there any good watch magazines available in the UK, either an off the shelf or digital version? Where are they available from?
    There are a few - QP Magazine (of SalonQP fame) being the main one, and 00/24 Watchworld being the other.

I prefer QP Magazine myself - it’s available from the larger WHSmith, or online.

J.

Thanks for that. Shame that QP magazine is only quarterly but it's a good starting point

I like Revolution too. It's a very good upmarket read (being an upmarket type of guy of course!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    I like Revolution too. It's a very good upmarket read (being an upmarket type of guy of course!!)
    Good one - I’d forgot about that! I wouldn’t expect anything else from you, of course..

Hope you’re well - and Happy New Year!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Good one - I’d forgot about that! I wouldn’t expect anything else from you, of course..

Hope you’re well - and Happy New Year!

J.
    Happy New Year to you too Jake

Having said that have you read the Chap magazine?

All about style and funny with it. Possibly even mentions watches somewhere within it....