Thread: WTB: Orange Endurance NATO or Waterman blue/red kevlar - please help : )

WTB: Orange Endurance NATO or Waterman blue/red kevlar - please help : )

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase two particular straps.

1) Endurance orange nylon NATO
    2) Waterman blue / red kelvar

These are hard to come by separately but Bremont will indeed sell replacement straps to watch owners.

Really, really hoping that someone might be able to assist with a pre-pay order. Please feel free to PM me to arrange.

Thanks so much and cheers to all!

- Sean

Sean, welcome to Alt1tude!

There are a few owners of one (or both!) of those watches that frequent this forum - I’m sure you’ll get a reply soon.

J.

Thanks so much for the welcome note!!

Quickly finding out that this is a tremendous forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Sean, welcome to Alt1tude!

There are a few owners of one (or both!) of those watches that frequent this forum - I’m sure you’ll get a reply soon.

J.

I have been looking for a Waterman blue / red kelvar strap too.

Even thought about buying the Waterman, ordering another strap in Small, and then selling the watch on!

One down, as I managed to track down an Endurance NATO. Apparently, the straps are no longer available from the distributor, which I believe to be Carl at GGB.

Hope it's not a similar story with the Waterman strap...they are elusive!!!

Also curious if Bremont has any plans to expand it's strap selection, as they worked to clear out inventory over the past few weeks via discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelhogg View Post
    I have been looking for a Waterman blue / red kelvar strap too.

Even thought about buying the Waterman, ordering another strap in Small, and then selling the watch on!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye8278 View Post
    One down, as I managed to track down an Endurance NATO. Apparently, the straps are no longer available from the distributor, which I believe to be Carl at GGB.

Hope it's not a similar story with the Waterman strap...they are elusive!!!

Also curious if Bremont has any plans to expand it's strap selection, as they worked to clear out inventory over the past few weeks via discounts.
    Carl did make the Endurance straps. He made those exclusively for Bremont, and will not make/sell the strap for anyone outside of Bremont. I am sure it is a contract situation, I can respect that. If it the Endurance strap was ever offered or available, I would snag one, too. Been looking for one as well.

I must admit, I feel so very lucky to have snagged one of the Endurance straps, but I don't think I'll have such good fortune with the Waterman strap. : (

That said, I've purchased a few items from GGB in recent years - I can't even begin recommend Carl enough...really superb work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Carl did make the Endurance straps. He made those exclusively for Bremont, and will not make/sell the strap for anyone outside of Bremont. I am sure it is a contract situation, I can respect that. If it the Endurance strap was ever offered or available, I would snag one, too. Been looking for one as well.