Thread: New member

Hi to you all so it been a long journey to my first Bremont (Watch 36) a MBII orange so feeling chuffed with myself last week I decided to look for Bremont groups on FB and thatís when I saw it ! The SE301 posted by Jake P needless to say Iím now the proud owner of (Watch 37) #29/30 canít wait Happy Days

Quote Originally Posted by Siway1967 View Post
    Hi to you all so it been a long journey to my first Bremont (Watch 36) a MBII orange so feeling chuffed with myself last week I decided to look for Bremont groups on FB and thatís when I saw it ! The SE301 posted by Jake P needless to say Iím now the proud owner of (Watch 37) #29/30 canít wait Happy Days
    Hey, Welcome! Iím glad the picture that I posted on Bremont Fans FB made you take the plunge - you wonít be disappointed! Hereís the picture again..

Your order was approved yesterday afternoon, so Bremont should be in contact to iron out the details. Do post some pictures when your SE301 arrives!

Again, thank you for getting involved with the project!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Siway1967 View Post
    I’m now the proud owner of (Watch 37)
    That must be some collection - 37 watches. What other brands do you have?

I'm sure that you'll be very happy with your SE301. I am, although I still prefer the NATO strap over the other options.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    That must be some collection - 37 watches. What other brands do you have?

I'm sure that you'll be very happy with your SE301. I am, although I still prefer the NATO strap over the other options.
    Iíve owned mainly classic Swiss Watches brands Rolex,Heuer,Panerai,Omega,JLC,Breitling,brought and sold a lot to move up the ladder at the moment Iíve got 8 in my collection
    Rolex Sub my first high end piece brought in 1998 with a Swiss only dial
    Rolex GMT 1998 Swiss only dial
    Tudor BB 58
    Tudor Sub 1983 snowflake
    Zenith El Primero Deluca 1998
    Omega Speedmaster Legend Schumacher 2004
    JLC Reverso Squadra GMT 2008
    Bremont MBII orange
    My Wife tells me that Iím obsessed but I just ignore her I donít need that kind of negativity