Thread: New Member Saying Hi!

Newb

New Member Saying Hi!

As per the title, just saying hi as I canít find a new members introduction section so I hope itís ok to put it here. As Iíve been wearing a Bremont as my Ďdaily driverí for the last year I thought it time to check in here and see what itís all about. Not sure what else to put so if anyoneís interested just ask and Iíll answer. Iím a straight talking, no BS, Yorkshireman so my replies might not always be to everyoneís taste so apologies in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerChris View Post
    As per the title, just saying hi as I canít find a new members introduction section so I hope itís ok to put it here. As Iíve been wearing a Bremont as my Ďdaily driverí for the last year I thought it time to check in here and see what itís all about. Not sure what else to put so if anyoneís interested just ask and Iíll answer. Iím a straight talking, no BS, Yorkshireman so my replies might not always be to everyoneís taste so apologies in advance!
    Welcome to the forum, TigerChris!

Which Bremont is your daily? Do share a picture if you can, weíd love to see!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Welcome to the forum, TigerChris!

Which Bremont is your daily? Do share a picture if you can, weíd love to see!

J.

Cheers for the welcome.

Iíve got plenty of pics but donít use photo hosting so will sort on Tapatalk shortly. I am on other forums but only post regularly on one, although Iíve took a self imposed break for the last few weeks. My daily is an MB2 white dial with green barrel, currently on black leather for winter after being on the Bremont ĎGGBí NATO for the summer. My Ďdress optioní is an ALT1-C/PB. They compliment each other very well I think.

Newb
    As promised, a couple of pics of my 2.

My Dress

My Daily

Other brands I currently own are Pinion (x1), Tudor (x1), Oris (x1), Christopher Ward (x3), Hamilton (x2), Bulova (x1), Geckota (x1), Orient (x2), Rotary (x1) and a G Shock. Plus a couple of old pieces inherited from grand parents. Not a flash collection but I have enough variation in styles for me. Sold a couple of C Wards, a Rado and a Seiko recently - I’m trying to get the numbers down a little.
    Last edited by TigerChris; 12-05-2019 at 12:50 PM.

New Member Saying Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerChris View Post
    As promised, a couple of pics of my 2.

My Daily

My Dress

I think youíve got the pictures the wrong way around, Chris!?

Your ALT1-C/PB is absolutely gorgeous! I think the slightly softer polished case put people off the watch, but I think theyíve missed out - itís a real eye catcher!

J.

Newb
    Yep, Iíd put the pics the wrong way round, changed now.

Yeah, the polished case probably isnít for everyone but it just ticked every box for what I was after to compliment the MB2. As soon as I tried it on I was sold. The way the light catches the nickel coating on the numbers and hands has me looking at it, tilting my wrist to see the different effects, for hours. Yeah, Iím a little weird!

Welcome to the forum. I like both of your watches for different reasons. The Alt1-C is a stunning watch and I can imagine why you use yours as a dress watch. The MB's are a great casual watch. I could never decide whether I liked the black face or white face better and I still can't!