Thread: Christopher Ward Military collection

Christopher Ward Military collection

I know a couple of people who are Christopher Ward fans and so I signed up for their email newsletter just to see what they're about and if they have any nice (and more affordable) watches. Couldn't help but be stunned when I had an email come through with a new series of three military watches based around each of the armed forces, apparently approved by the MoD. Seems incredibly coincidental given Bremonts launch of a series of three military watches. In my opinion they're not as good as the Bremont pieces (in pictures) but they're also around one third of the price! Seems an odd thing for the MoD to do as well, give its backing to two brands for two series of watches in the same year?

I'm not particularly a fan of CW, but the military watches have a nice aesthetic. You're right though, it is quite odd for CW to AGAIN follow in Bremont footsteps and basically copy the MoD collection idea.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Seems an odd thing for the MoD to do as well, give its backing to two brands for two series of watches in the same year?
    They’ve also partnered with Casio/G-Shock this year too. It seems to be a full on offensive!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk