Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next LE?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    I guess that’s what’s nice about these things - we all see something different in them.
    Couldn't agree more. For instance I can see the historical significance of the Codebreaker and like the idea behind the design but as a watch, it holds zero appeal for me. The Supersonic on the other hand is a stunning watch although somewhat oddly, I think the stainless steel version (the most affordable option) is the best looking. Of all the LE's I've seen, still find it hard to top the 1918 though.

Next LE?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    Had a thought (got to love beer) Howard Hughes? Spruce Goose?
    Iíve just seen the teaser - looks right youíre right.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    FWIW, Iíve never had an invitation to an LE launch either. To that end, Iím not sure how or why Bremont invite who they do to these launches, but try not to take it as a slight if you have not received an invitation at this point. All of you guys here are the heartbeat of the brand and indeed have major influences in the success of Bremont.
    The 2019 LE is coming in mid October and thatís all anyone really knows at this point!
    I have had an invite from my AD, but I have spent an absolute fortune with them including three Bremont watches.

I wouldnít be shy, if you want to go, I would ask for an invite, either from your AD or Customer Service if bought direct

At the end of the day, they want you to buy the LE, best way is to get you to the launch event!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Iíve just seen the teaser - looks right youíre right.
    I wonder if this is a big push toward the US market from a commercial point of view? An American aviation legend is the most likely feature of the LE and not one but three launch parties in the US, where as we only get the one!

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/...-oregon-museum

Just doing a little internet research, I'm no detective, but has to be as stated by others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I’ve just seen the teaser - looks right you’re right.
    Holy crap! That almost never happens!

So, 24 hours to go! Does anyone have any extra ideas on what it could be?

If anyone is there tomorrow, drop me a PM on here and Iíll be sure to try and say hello! Itís rare that we manage to get together as a forum, so this is the next best thing!

J.

Exciting stuff.