Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next LE?

I hope to turn up! Now just have to decide which of my Bremont LEs to wear obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    Hoping to be there too, not been a regular visitor to the forum recently, only popped on to see if anyone has any idea about the theme for the watch?
    Yarders! Long time, no see! How are things?

Something 1940ís aviation related going by the invite, and thatís about all Iíve got to mind at the moment...

J.

Hi J, all good thanks. I’m a (semi) retired person now!

Yeah, just can’t narrow it down to something specific, I blame my limited imagination!

Had a thought (got to love beer) Howard Hughes? Spruce Goose?

Hi J, all good thanks. Iím a (semi) retired person now!

Yeah, just canít narrow it down to something specific, I blame my limited imagination!
    Great to hear it - I hope youíre still beating the air in to submission on occasion though!

Had a thought (got to love beer) Howard Hughes? Spruce Goose?
    I had that thought too. I have a hunch that it may be a hint to a Hollywood aviation movie - maybe the B-17 or Mosquito in that case?

J.

I constantly want to get to such events, but I still canít get out of this cycle of work

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    No - but if I had to guess, something aviation related and from the 40ís based on the invitation..

Iím unsure if the launch is public knowledge yet so will hold off any more speculation just in case I give the game away!

J.

At least you've had an invitation, Jake.

I haven't and I sell the ***** things!!

FWIW, I’ve never had an invitation to an LE launch either. To that end, I’m not sure how or why Bremont invite who they do to these launches, but try not to take it as a slight if you have not received an invitation at this point. All of you guys here are the heartbeat of the brand and indeed have major influences in the success of Bremont.
    The 2019 LE is coming in mid October and that’s all anyone really knows at this point!

Well, Iím excited. Its always a blast to see what theyíre doing in the LE range. I confess I was disappointed with the Concorde piece, but then you canít always hit home runs. Still a great watch though.

I still think the best two LEs are the Codebreaker and Victory. I also love the 1918.

Quote Originally Posted by Argo View Post
    Well, Iím excited. Its always a blast to see what theyíre doing in the LE range. I confess I was disappointed with the Concorde piece, but then you canít always hit home runs. Still a great watch though.

I still think the best two LEs are the Codebreaker and Victory. I also love the 1918.

I guess thatís whatís nice about these things - we all see something different in them. I admire the Victory hugely but itís just not my kind of watch. Love the 1918 (albeit arguably not a million miles from the Victory in looks) and my fav to date is the Supersonic which is almost my daily watch now

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer