Thread: FS: Bremont Solo 32mm (32-LC-WH-BR)

SOLD: Bremont Solo 32mm (32-LC-WH-BR)

A bit of a long-shot, but here goes...

Bremont Solo 32 Ladies watch. 19 months old. 1250 inc RMSD in UK WATCH IS NOW SOLD, THANKS

I bought this for my wife in December 2017 - when Upchurch jewellers was closing down. I paid 1750. It was a bit of an experiment, which sadly has not really worked. My wife prefers quartz watches, and that's that. Consequently, this has not been worn that much, although there are clear signs of wear on the polished parts of the bracelet, which has a few fine surface scratches in several places.

The 32mm Solo was the first Bremont ladies watch and it has subsequently been updated with a 34mm model. It is still possible to find the 32mm versions for sale, and in fact TH Baker has one on offer now at 2195. https://www.thbaker.co.uk/bremont-so...lo-32-lc-wh-br

The watch is good quality and keeps good time. It has a 3 year warranty, so there is about 17 months remaining. I will include my original purchase receipt to accompany the Bremont warranty card.

The following is included in this sale:

- The watch and bracelet
    - Three spare links
    - A Bremont strap changing tool
    - Red leather watch roll/case
    - Outer box
    - Instruction manual
    - Warranty card and original purchase receipt
    - COSC certificate
    - Bremont luggage tag

Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal (you pay fees). I will post RMSD to mainland UK addresses. Other locations can be discussed.

Last edited by rich; 07-31-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Richard

Watch is now sold. Thanks

Richard