Thread: Getting that feeling back

Getting that feeling back

After a few months wearing other watches in rotation i decided my Alt1 WT was due a new strap to get me to enjoy it more and start wearing it again.I went from an aftermarket padded leather strap to a new custom Kudu leather strap and now i have worn it the last 2 weekends, small things but can make a difference.

Bremont Alt1 WT on a Kudu strap by Mark Molloy, on Flickr

looks good, I'll have to check them out. I'm usually go to Toshi for my straps

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    looks good, I'll have to check them out. I'm usually go to Toshi for my straps

This was bought from Pavril at Pavstraps, sized to order and as were the colours. The red was meant to pick up the red in the hands of the watch but I'm undecided if the red along the length of the strap is required but im happy with the quality and have my Bremont deployment on it so all is good.

I have a blue strap of his I sometimes use on my Bremonts. My naivety I hadn't realised it was a type of leather until I searched for yours lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I have a blue strap of his I sometimes use on my Bremonts. My naivety I hadn't realised it was a type of leather until I searched for yours lol

Kudu is a type of African antelope of sorts. Never seen a blue Kudu strap before though so its more likely to be a blue leather from a different animal..
    Last edited by Markyboy.1967; 07-27-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markyboy.1967 View Post
    After a few months wearing other watches in rotation i decided my Alt1 WT was due a new strap to get me to enjoy it more and start wearing it again.I went from an aftermarket padded leather strap to a new custom Kudu leather strap and now i have worn it the last 2 weekends, small things but can make a difference.

Bremont Alt1 WT on a Kudu strap by Mark Molloy, on Flickr
    That's a lovely looking combination, Mark - and a brilliant photo too. Good skills! It is a shame to have such a gorgeous watch in your rotation and not be wearing it.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    That's a lovely looking combination, Mark - and a brilliant photo too. Good skills! It is a shame to have such a gorgeous watch in your rotation and not be wearing it.

J.
    Yeah but it keeps it in good condition for much longer. I have 5 others just now but thatís my only Bremont.

Quote Originally Posted by Markyboy.1967 View Post
    Yeah but it keeps it in good condition for much longer. I have 5 others just now but thatís my only Bremont.
    I totally agree, however that can all be solved with a service - and besides, it takes some effort to make a Bremont look worn!

Welcome to the forum, itís good to have you!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk