Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MB II movement

MB II movement

Was the rotor updated recently? I have an older version and was curious because the ads now say the new model has a decorative slotted rotor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MB II movement

Hi Brad,

I can’t speak for when they altered the rotor, I’ll try and get some answers for you. Where did you buy the watch, and when? Do you have a picture of the front of the watch?

I can, however, say you’ve got the newer, more rounded, crowns, that were introduced at Basel 3-4 years ago. These are a common item replaced at a service, though.

Welcome to the forum.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-19-2019 at 01:21 PM.

It could be the lighting in the photo but if I am not mistaken shouldn't the movement plate be decorated with perlage and blued screws? Also can you see if there is any label/marking/logo on the movement (i.e. SW220-1 or ETA 2836). I have handled a U2 Blue (with displayed back) before and the rotor is much different than this pic.

If it is a fake it is the 1st in existence. The watch other then the question on the movement is 100% perfect. The ball bearing clicks are perfect. It keeps perfect time.
    I don't know!! Kinda pissed,unsure, etc... Why me?

MB II movement

Quote Originally Posted by Brad605 View Post
    If it is a fake it is the 1st in existence. The watch other then the question on the movement is 100% perfect. The ball bearing clicks are perfect. It keeps perfect time.
    I don't know!! Kinda pissed,unsure, etc... Why me?

That’s a bold statement, Brad.

There are numerous in existence, mainly MBII and S500, and there have been threads about them on the forum in the past. The watch, aside from the movement, isn’t quite perfect, there are a few tell tale signs - and I am not about to divulge what they are.

As I know you are in correspondence with the right parties, I’ll leave that between them and yourself to discuss.

J.

Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 06-21-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    That’s a bold statement, Brad.

There are numerous in existence, mainly MBII and S500, and there have been threads about them on the forum in the past. The watch, aside from the movement, isn’t quite perfect, there are a few tell tale signs - and I am not about to divulge what they are.

As I know you are in correspondence with the right parties, I’ll leave that between them and yourself to discuss.

J.

Give me 1 sign because I sent Bremont 30 photos and they said they can't tell other then the movement. It has a Swiss ETA movement in it.

Whoa! This is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Email me ill send you the Dropbox link of the photos. Also send me one link to a replica MBII, please. brad605@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Please email me directly with you tell take sign and I'll send you photos proving you wrong. The thought is from Bremont maybe a private jewler replaced the original movement.

https://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/t...e-S500-Warning

I know not an MBII but just shows these are being copied. So without saying anything about your own watch, it’s entirely feasible that one of their biggest selling and most popular models could be copied too.
    Last edited by chipbutty55; 06-21-2019 at 08:37 PM.