Thread: Ahoy, gents!

Ahoy, gents!

Itís been quite a long time, so Iím posting a reintroduction. I was active on the site at the time of its launch, and had been over at ATG quite a bit before that. With the advent of Instagram Iíve just not been very active on the various watch fora lately. I reckon itís time to dip a toe back in the water.

Anyway, Iím Matt, from Los Angeles in SoCal. Iíve been afflicted with the watch bug for over 20 years, now. Present lineup includes a mess of Seikos from the basic SKX up to GS. I have or have had multiples of IWC divers, a few Rolex and Tudor models, Sinn, Breitling, and others to include Bremont. I was an early adopter of the brand here in the States, from the time when Nick himself was telling the brand before they hired Mike P. Iím presently without a Bremont in my watchbox. But thatís going to change sooner rather than later. 😎

I am ďmattmcd_gmtĒ on IG. Have a great week, everyone!
    At present:

Bremont MBII #18x
    Damasko DC66
    Seiko skx007k
    Seiko skx171 PMMM in progress
    Sinn EZM-3
    IWC AT2000 Ti
    TAG/Heuer Pro
    Tutima Military Chronograph

Still calling me:

Seiko Cocktail Time
    Bremont SM500
    Sinn U1
    Nomos Club
    Rolex GMT Master

Matt, hello - Iíve just spotted your post elsewhere on Social Media telling me that youíve posted here!

Itís great to have you back, and hopefully that Bremont will appear back in the stable very shortly!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to have you back, Matt! Love your current rotation on IG. Hope we can grab those beers in April!

Jeremy