Thread: Bremont at Whistler’s Mountain Summit

Bremont at Whistler’s Mountain Summit

Not taken at 38,000ft, but still at 8,000ft. Here’s my Alt1 ZT-BK at the summit of Whistler’s mountain in the Canadian Rockies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

What a view!

Yeah, there’s quite the panorama from up there!

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Epic photos!

Whistler is on my list of ‘must go to’ places for two reasons: skiing and mountain biking!

J.

Bremont at Whistler’s Mountain Summit

Thanks, J! It’s nothing compared to the kinds of epic expeditions @TooMuchTalk has done, but I was still really pleased with my climb!

There are two ‘Whistler’ mountains, J; one in BC (properly named ‘Whistler’ Mountain) — famous for skiing and mountain biking (as well as other things), and the other in Alberta (properly called ‘Whistler’s Mountain) — not famous for much other than being close to the town of Jasper. This photo was from the latter. I’ve lived here for 12 years and didn’t know there were two either!

Quote Originally Posted by shedlock2000 View Post
    Thanks, J! It’s nothing compared to the kinds of epic expeditions @TooMuchTalk has done, but I was still really pleased with my climb!

There are two ‘Whistler’ mountains, J; one in BC (properly named ‘Whistler’ Mountain) — famous for skiing and mountain biking (as well as other things), and the other in Alberta (properly called ‘Whistler’s Mountain) — not famous for much other than being close to the town of Jasper. This photo was from the latter. I’ve lived here for 12 years and didn’t know there were two either!

Well I’ve learnt something new there! Either way, good picture - it looks like a fun day out, despite the lack of skiing or MTB’ing!

J.