Thread: Welcome to the Bremont Jaguar D-Type

Welcome to the Bremont Jaguar D-Type

Hi Everyone,

A brand new Bremont landed this morning: the next in the Jaguar series: the Bremont Jaguar D-Type.

(All photos © Bremont)

Here is the blurb off of the website for you..

Inspired by the iconic Jaguar D-Type this new addition to the range is limited to only 300 pieces. The blue dialled bi-compax chronograph has brushed nickel sub-dials and a Tachymeter dial ring with its chronometer rated movement housed in a 43mm satin finished three-piece Trip-Tick case. The large exhibition sapphire case back shows the beautifully finished mechanical BE-50AE movement and the very intricate Jaguar steering wheel inspired rotor. The watch crown has the original Dunlop tyre tread etched into it and the heritage Jaguar logo finished beautifully in enamel on its end. Ian Callum, Jaguar's Director of Design has signed each leather wallet packaging for this exclusive model.
    It is £5495, limited to 300 pieces and available from Bremont via all of the usual channels.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-10-2019 at 08:31 AM.

The Alt1tude forum has done it again! Here is a repost from July 2018 I started. “In the beginning days of the AL1TUDE FOURM, when Bremont was a new and fast growing company, we all used to dream of Watches we wanted to see Bremont make! I remember this fourm literally came up with the idea of the MB111, which was conceived here as a GMT version of their most popular watch! Bremont has always been very receptive to ideas from their customers and are always listening to our wants and needs! Give them what they want sells more watches! So I am going to start with saying I want a Motorsport inspired watch along the lines of an Omega Seedmaster or Rolex Daytona! Bremont has covered almost every other speed oriented endeavor but not a watch with a speed calculating Bezel! The ALT1-C with a speed bezel would look awesome, just thinking! So guys let’s come up with some ideas and throw them around, maybe due some photoshop, and not sit back and wait for the next LE that Bremont makes! Who knows we might actual design the next variation to Bremont’s model line! If members have a different passion other than Motorsports chime in and share your ideas! One of the greatest benefits of being a Bremont fan is the passion we share for these Watches , so let’s get inspired and design some cool ideas that we would like to see down the road instead of sitting back and waiting! Cheers Jim”. It looks like Bremont is still listening to our group!
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLeslie View Post
    It looks like Bremont is still listening to our group!
    Without a doubt Jim. After all, we are ‘The Best of Bremont Online!’ Some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated followers of the brand are found here, and as you’ve shown, we do occasionally have ideas worth listening to!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That steering wheel rotor pure awesomeness.

I thought the renderings looked nice if nothing special but I've just done an internet search for some photos and it looks fabulous in reality.

Not being picky but for me if the case is polished just like the rest of the Jaguar collection would be lovely.