Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mbiii 10th anniversary

Mbiii 10th anniversary

Really close to pre-ordering one of these. Negotiating with my local AD for a deal but we should get there. Anyone else jumped in?

Bremont-MBIII-10-LE-1 by ataripower, on Flickr
    Last edited by amiga500; 04-05-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amiga500 View Post
    Really close to pre-ordering one of these. Negotiating with my local AD for a deal but we should get there. Anyone else jumped in!

Bremont-MBIII-10-LE-1 by ataripower, on Flickr
    Unfortunately not, I've just put a deposit down for the Bremont Airborne 75th Anniversary watch.
    That said if I had the funds then I probably would have. The interest at launch and the reviews all point to this as the Bremont to have from this years collection.

It's a Bobby Dazzler and The Real Deal .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Unfortunately not, I've just put a deposit down for the Bremont Airborne 75th Anniversary watch.
    That said if I had the funds then I probably would have. The interest at launch and the reviews all point to this as the Bremont to have from this years collection.

It's a Bobby Dazzler and The Real Deal .

Thanks for your reply. I really like the Airborne 75th Anniversary watch. You must be delighted to get one. I understand they are quite hard to find as they are very popular.

Thanks for your reply. I really like the Airborne 75th Anniversary watch. You must be delighted to get one. I understand they are quite hard to find as they are very popular.
    I think it is more the case of knowing the right person in this case, along with being qualified.

I think it is more the case of knowing the right person in this case, along with being qualified.

Always helps to know the right people! Congrats

This is a good read and some lovely photos

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bremont...versary-watch/

This is a good read and some lovely photos

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bremont...versary-watch/

Yes I've seen that review. Some of the comments of the readers are quite pathetic though!

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Yes I've seen that review. Some of the comments of the readers are quite pathetic though!

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk
    I've stopped reading the readers posts. It normally takes about 5 before someone mentions in house movent, Wright Flyer or prices.

I've stopped reading the readers posts. It normally takes about 5 before someone mentions in house movent, Wright Flyer or prices.
    I'm fascinated by the negative comments aimed at Bremont on various websites. None of them ever seem to make a genuine point, they're simply tired insults. Is it simply that Bremont are doing so well for a relative newcomer that die hard watch 'fans' feel threatened? As far as I can tell, barring an odd 'slip', Bremont have done nothing but good things for the watch wearing public?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'm fascinated by the negative comments aimed at Bremont on various websites. None of them ever seem to make a genuine point, they're simply tired insults. Is it simply that Bremont are doing so well for a relative newcomer that die hard watch 'fans' feel threatened? As far as I can tell, barring an odd 'slip', Bremont have done nothing but good things for the watch wearing public?
    It's all very odd and interestingly these comments tend to come from UK based writers. I think Bremont are a credit to the UK and should be applauded not lauded for their efforts.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk