Thread: Inflatable strap

Inflatable strap

Found this today.

Interesting

[https://timeandtidewatches]

Details around the strap are scarce, but the press release describes how, in the event of a marine mishap, a simple pull of a ripcord causes the rubber strap to inflate, like a life cuff, improving your buoyancy, and the chances of the watch surviving the mishap unharmed.

[https://timeandtidewatches]

No official word on who Bremont worked with in the development of this technology, but given the brand’s close working relationship with a range of aviation partners, I have no doubt they’re well connected in the marine safety sector. However, I suspect that the technology is proprietary to Bremont.

Also unclear is whether this innovative strap will be offered on other timepieces, or for purchase separately. For one, I would love to see this offered across their marine releases

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Darn, you’ve been my scheduled post (to fall in line with the ‘official’ Bremont social media announcement to the punch. Must try harder...!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmh - what day is it?

However, just noted the time zone on this forum is not the UK though......
    Own at present: Supersonic LE - Kingsman SS LE - Endurance LE - Wright Flyer SS LE - 1918 WG LE - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Omega Apollo 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    However, just noted the time zone on this forum is not the UK though......
    What is yours showing Jerry? Mine is showing the correct (for the UK at the moment..) GMT + 1.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk