Thread: Bremont MBIII or perhaps MBII

Bremont MBIII or perhaps MBII

As the title states, I'm searching for a Bremont MBIII. Prefer the bronze or anthracite barrel, would like the full kit and clean crystal. Could possible be talked into an MBII ;-) That being said, I will consider all and gently loved watches are always welcome.
    Thanks very much

Hello Blumnie!

I know you’re in British Columbia, but there is one on WatchFinder at the moment (albeit and MBIII/OR, but that’s not a huge deal to get changed by HQ) for £3450.

Any indication of price you’d be willing to pay would help the forum out, and also whether you’re only considering watches close to BC or further afield.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info RedsBluesGreens, helpful indeed. Lets start at the beginning then, I'd prefer not the orange or green barrels. Preference given to bronze or anthracite. As far as price I'm willing to pay, open to fair secondary market value for previously loved models. In US funds that would translate from $2500-$3500 ish ;-) Obviously for a newer specimen, I'd consider higher. And because these are not the easiest watches to find on the secondary market, I'm open to a worldwide search. Hope this helps with the search. And as an FYI, I'm opening this up to various U-2 models as well.
    Cheers!

If you change your mind in the orange barrel, I have a MBII with white dial, around 1 year old that I might sell...as I am down on the list for the 10th anniversary when it’s ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much, but I’ve found an AD in my country that has a couple U-2/51-Jet in stock...so I’m going to go that way.