Thread: FS Bremont USB

FS Bremont USB

Genuine Bremont item.
    Very rare and collectable .
    Beautiful quality gift in excellent unused condition. looking for £125 including postage to UK

Hi mate. Hate to be that guy but if its the ones I've seen that look like little stainless steel jumbo jets with the Bremont logo down the side there just cheap giveaways that Bremont gave out free and are worth £2-3 a piece. British Airways gives the exact same ones away. Bremont also gave away a load of stainless steel propeller letter openers with the Bremont logo on them that again are just cheap merch that you pay to get branded and then give out as freebies. I work with this stuff a lot. Again sorry to be that guy, hope you didn't buy it off anyone. There's loads of clowns trying to flog these on ebay unfortunately.

Best
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hi mate. Hate to be that guy but if its the ones I've seen that look like little stainless steel jumbo jets with the Bremont logo down the side there just cheap giveaways that Bremont gave out free and are worth £2-3 a piece. British Airways gives the exact same ones away. Bremont also gave away a load of stainless steel propeller letter openers with the Bremont logo on them that again are just cheap merch that you pay to get branded and then give out as freebies. I work with this stuff a lot. Again sorry to be that guy, hope you didn't buy it off anyone. There's loads of clowns trying to flog these on ebay unfortunately.

Best
    Ryan

Well said Ryan. I've seen several folks trying to get £30 for pens / pencils and even £50 for hats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Best
    Ryan
    Expensive postage these days?

Quote Originally Posted by SLuc18 View Post
    Well said Ryan. I've seen several folks trying to get £30 for pens / pencils and even £50 for hats!
    When it comes to gifts, Breitling pens were (and still are) *the* swag to get at events with them - Iíve given away a few to people willing to pay for them! Hundreds of pounds in some cases - crazy!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk