Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Townhouse 2019 Releases

A special message from Nick English at the London Townhouse event, directed to our Alt1tude membership!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    A special message from Nick English at the London Townhouse event, directed to our Alt1tude membership!

A lovely touch from Nick - and Bremont.

Anyone from the forum who is going along this week, please share some pictures.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this

Like this

I was glad to be finally able to get to the townhouse event this year.

We had a nice wander round and chat to both Nick and Giles and also Ken from the New York boutique who remembered us from 2 years ago!

I do quite like the military range, also the MB111 I really like the engraving on the back.

For me though I like the S2000 I liked the yellow but now I think I prefer the red!

A good day out.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Nothing there has made me regret my recent Alt1-c pw purchase. I quite like the HM Forces watch, however HMAF is not an abbreviation I am used to seeing, so for me having that on the dial just looks odd.
    As for the 2000, I would have thought they might have gone Titanium, as many seem to think the original was a little heavy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Hi Guys,

Have 3 questions for the new release and really hope someone know the answers

1 - I am a bit confuse as why the board arrow sign can be found on the 1918 but yet not allowed on the MoD approve range?
    2 - Does the Argonaut has the same roto-click mechanism like the MB or U2 series?
    3 - For the MB3 LE, does the titanium central barrel refers to the actual material or is it simply a name for the shade of the colour (i.e. the regular MB3 has the colour bronze and we know the central barrel is actually aluminum)?

Many thanks!

Hi Maple

1. The broad arrow denotes military property. Itís ilegal to put it on anything that hasnít been property of the MOD. CWC watches have it on there watches as they are army issue watches and any that have been sold at one point belonged to the MOD. You can buy surplus CWC watches as a civilian but not the latest models. The 1918 could potentially have it due to the fact the watch contains plane parts that once belonged to the MOD. I have a heuer Monte Carlo stop watch from my dads RAF Jag and that has the 6B marking and the broad arrow on the side of the case.

2. Iíd put money on it it has the same system as the mb/u2

3. The mb3 barrel will be titanium. I have a that barrel on my special projects dlc mb3

Boom

Interestingly I read in the press release that the Argonaut internal bezel is unidirectional? Not sure if that’s definitely true though.

From the Bremont website - "42mm satin and polished two-piece case construction with uni-directional rotating bezel"

https://www.bremont.com/collections/...ducts/argonaut

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Hi Maple

1. The broad arrow denotes military property. Itís ilegal to put it on anything that hasnít been property of the MOD. CWC watches have it on there watches as they are army issue watches and any that have been sold at one point belonged to the MOD. You can buy surplus CWC watches as a civilian but not the latest models. The 1918 could potentially have it due to the fact the watch contains plane parts that once belonged to the MOD. I have a heuer Monte Carlo stop watch from my dads RAF Jag and that has the 6B marking and the broad arrow on the side of the case.

2. Iíd put money on it it has the same system as the mb/u2

3. The mb3 barrel will be titanium. I have a that barrel on my special projects dlc mb3

Boom
    Awesome! Thanks for your help. Now the decision on which one to get this year. The Arrow or the MB3 or Both