Thread: Oxbridge Watches

Oxbridge Watches

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you all know about a new Bremont partnership that's been signed.... with Oxbridge Watches! Oxbridge Watches was founded by myself, an ex-RAF fighter pilot who knows the guys at Bremont very well and has worked on the Typhoon limited edition in the past, as well as being manager of the Typhoon Display Team, so we have a great relationship.

These special limited-edition watches have just been rolled out with officially sanctioned use of the University of Cambridge licensed crest on the front, and bespoke engraving on the rotor. The model selected is the Airco Mach 2, in three variants (anthracite face/greyscale coat of arms, white face/greyscale coat of arms, and white face/full colour coat of arms). Additionally the Solo-37 with white face, rose-gold numbering and nubuk strap as been chosen as a ladies variant. The synergy of top British watchmaker and top-tier university works exceptionally well, we feel.

In March, we'll also be releasing the University of Oxford models as well, which I hope you'll also support. There will even be an Oxford blue version with the exact shade of pantone as used by the university! All officially licensed and sanctioned, of course.

Thank you for your time reading this post, I hope that you guys love the designs, and Nick, Giles, and I would appreciate your support as always, even if it's just a like on facebook or instagram!

If you've got any questions or any interest in the watches, feel free to message me direct on owen@oxbridgewatches.com. We'll be giving away every 50th watch to charity as well so please do support where you can.

Thanks for your time!

Owen T
    Oxbridge Watches
    www.oxbridgewatches.com
    Instagram: @oxbridgewatches
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/oxbridgewatchesofficial

Quote Originally Posted by OxbridgeWatches View Post
    Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you all know about a new Bremont partnership that's been signed.... with Oxbridge Watches! Oxbridge Watches was founded by myself, an ex-RAF fighter pilot who knows the guys at Bremont very well and has worked on the Typhoon limited edition in the past, as well as being manager of the Typhoon Display Team, so we have a great relationship.

These special limited-edition watches have just been rolled out with officially sanctioned use of the University of Cambridge licensed crest on the front, and bespoke engraving on the rotor. The model selected is the Airco Mach 2, in three variants (anthracite face/greyscale coat of arms, white face/greyscale coat of arms, and white face/full colour coat of arms). Additionally the Solo-37 with white face, rose-gold numbering and nubuk strap as been chosen as a ladies variant. The synergy of top British watchmaker and top-tier university works exceptionally well, we feel.

In March, we'll also be releasing the University of Oxford models as well, which I hope you'll also support. There will even be an Oxford blue version with the exact shade of pantone as used by the university! All officially licensed and sanctioned, of course.

Thank you for your time reading this post, I hope that you guys love the designs, and Nick, Giles, and I would appreciate your support as always, even if it's just a like on facebook or instagram!

If you've got any questions or any interest in the watches, feel free to message me direct on owen@oxbridgewatches.com. We'll be giving away every 50th watch to charity as well so please do support where you can.

Thanks for your time!

Owen T
    Oxbridge Watches
    www.oxbridgewatches.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rotor near.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	4354

Pretty chuffed with these...! Did you know that Nick & Giles' father went to the University of Cambridge?

Would love to see some pictures of the Oxford blue version.

Wink Oxbridge Watches - Boat Race?

Quote Originally Posted by OxbridgeWatches View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks for your time!

Owen T
    Oxbridge Watches
    www.oxbridgewatches.com

With The Boat Race approaching, perhaps they introduce a model to celebrate this?
    Especially as James Cracknell is in the boat, who has quite a bit of time on his watch himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly22099 View Post
    With The Boat Race approaching, perhaps they introduce a model to celebrate this?
    Especially as James Cracknell is in the boat, who has quite a bit of time on his watch himself!
    We got the Cambridge Cox with one on! Great result for us. Some pics on our Instagram @oxbridgewatches

Quote Originally Posted by samuelhogg View Post
    Would love to see some pictures of the Oxford blue version.
    Your wish is my command! Here are the mockups, a very striking combo and been very popular so far. They’re in build now we’re confident they’ll look amazing in the flesh when they come out of the Bremont workshop. We’re taking pre orders now on the website www.oxbridgewatches.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oxford Airco Rear.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	4387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oxford White Leather Front.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	4388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oxford Blue Bracelet Front.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	86.3 KB