Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The gift that probably won?t keep giving

The gift that probably won?t keep giving

Sad to say the polished Solo I bought my son in October has had to go back as the crown has seized up and can?t be wound in the winding position.
    Next my Boeing Mk1 has had to go back again as it had gone from losing time to gaining 3mins Per week, so out of 4 Bremont watches owned by my sons and I 50% are in dock, not impressed especially the solo as a present.
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 02-03-2019 at 11:04 AM.

Understandable that you're not impressed but in the grand scheme of things I imagine that you've been unlucky. I have an equivalent number and not had a problem with any of them so far. Hopefully Bremont are doing their best to sort your problems out?

I have 6 Bremonts and I?ve only had minor issues with two - both sorted quickly and efficiently. I would feel pretty miffed in your shoes but it does sound like a bit of bad luck. Hope they can sorted soon and you can enjoy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Thanks guys, it’s the Solo I’m more annoyed about as it was bought as a keepsake. Lets hope my other son doesn’t have any problems with his Mach3.
    Last edited by Ticktoc; 02-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Unfortunately i too have had more than my fair share of issues too. With one back in for repair outside of warranty. My concern is I have other brands which have never been in for a repair or service that are still running well.
    Had That I've been lucky with others or just damn unlucky . That said I'm currently looking to purchase another. Do I ever learn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Update on solo and Boeing, both have been returned in good order and hopefully trouble free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Update on solo and Boeing, both have been returned in good order and hopefully trouble free.
    Glad to hear it, do post some pictures when you get a chance!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy days again, I have been waiting to fit my new black leather blue stitching strap purchased in the sale.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice pair of white faces. How long was turn around on the service.

My Boeing went back beginning of December and my sons Solo went back in January and we got them back a couple of weeks ago. To be fair my Boeing was just out of warranty so can’t complain the solo would have priority having only been purchased in October.
    I will post a family Collection pic when I can get them all together.