Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Townhouse 2019

I thought about the in house movement as well but I don't see it for the Townhouse event. I imagine if an in house movement happened, the launch would be more focussed on just one watch such as the limited edition launches that tend to happen toward the end of the year.

I suppose that the special announcement could be the opening of a new manufacturing facility that would produce their own movement, possibly with the launch of that movement being later in the year?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I thought about the in house movement as well but I don't see it for the Townhouse event. I imagine if an in house movement happened, the launch would be more focussed on just one watch such as the limited edition launches that tend to happen toward the end of the year.

I suppose that the special announcement could be the opening of a new manufacturing facility that would produce their own movement, possibly with the launch of that movement being later in the year?
    I think that is a fairly likely scenario. I would expect the in-house movement (plus watch) to be a large, more classic, Bremont launch event.

I’m looking forward to seeing a few of you at the Townhouse, it should be good as usual.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does the lead up to this years Townhouse event seem a little more subdued than in previous years?

So who's attending on tues/wed?

Shoot me a message if you plan to attend! I’d like to let the Bremont crew to be on the look out for our membership.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Shoot me a message if you plan to attend! I’d like to let the Bremont crew to be on the look out for our membership.
    I'm going first thing Thursday, looking forward to it.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Think you might need to delete some of your old messages first. Just tried to snd you one and a reply came back that your mailbox is full!

Done! Sorry!

Hi All,

I'll be around at the Townhouse evening event from 19:30 on Wednesday, and I'll also be around on Thursday if anyone wants to catch up.

We've just launched www.oxbridgewatches.com. I've started a thread to explain the detail, just waiting for moderator approval

Look forward to meeting everyone down there.

I'm on owen@oxbridgewatches.com if anyone wants to get in touch.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by OxbridgeWatches View Post
    Hi All,

I'll be around at the Townhouse evening event from 19:30 on Wednesday, and I'll also be around on Thursday if anyone wants to catch up.

We've just launched www.oxbridgewatches.com. I've started a thread to explain the detail, just waiting for moderator approval

Look forward to meeting everyone down there.

I'm on owen@oxbridgewatches.com if anyone wants to get in touch.

Cheers.
    It’s approved, welcome to the forum!

I recognise your name from the Typhoon display of 2009 (I think, from memory!) - good to have you here.

I’m not going to be able to make the Townhouse this year, but I hope to see a few of you at other Bremont events throughout the year!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk