Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Townhouse 2019

I thought about the in house movement as well but I don't see it for the Townhouse event. I imagine if an in house movement happened, the launch would be more focussed on just one watch such as the limited edition launches that tend to happen toward the end of the year.

I suppose that the special announcement could be the opening of a new manufacturing facility that would produce their own movement, possibly with the launch of that movement being later in the year?

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I thought about the in house movement as well but I don't see it for the Townhouse event. I imagine if an in house movement happened, the launch would be more focussed on just one watch such as the limited edition launches that tend to happen toward the end of the year.

I suppose that the special announcement could be the opening of a new manufacturing facility that would produce their own movement, possibly with the launch of that movement being later in the year?
    I think that is a fairly likely scenario. I would expect the in-house movement (plus watch) to be a large, more classic, Bremont launch event.

I’m looking forward to seeing a few of you at the Townhouse, it should be good as usual.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does the lead up to this years Townhouse event seem a little more subdued than in previous years?