Poll: Ordering an SE301?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ordering the SE301 + Launch Day Giveaway

Well we’ve just come back from an amazing morning at Bremont’s Henley HQ. Seen how all the magic works in production and after sales and met some of the wonderful guys and girls behind the watches we all love. Like I needed any more reasons to love this brand! Huge thanks to Lucy and Nick.
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to do a tour of HQ! Would love to hear more about your day!

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    Well we’ve just come back from an amazing morning at Bremont’s Henley HQ. Seen how all the magic works in production and after sales and met some of the wonderful guys and girls behind the watches we all love. Like I needed any more reasons to love this brand! Huge thanks to Lucy and Nick.
    I’ve been lucky enough to visit several times, and I agree it’s utterly brillIant!

Do share some (any!) pictures you have, we’d love to see them!

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's mine reserved!

***UPDATE***

Guys, thanks so much for all your interest and support since we launched 2 days ago! So far, we feel like the project has been quite successful! 19 out of 30 watches have been ordered, leaving 11 remaining watches at the time of this post. We’ve been able to match most people with their first choice in serial number, and continue to work towards making sure everyone is happy with their serial.

This evening I took the 19 names of members who have ordered an SE301, removed Jake and myself, and listed the names on a list randomizer. I’m pleased to report that the winner of our Launch Day Giveaway package was Ted Plyler (av8r51), who is adding the SE301 to his existing Bremont collection, including an original SE! Congrats Ted!

Given the start of the weekend, we won’t hear any more updates on orders from HQ, but at this point we have enough traction for Bremont to go ahead and start the project, which is great news!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and we will keep you posted on our progress!

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    ***UPDATE***

Guys, thanks so much for all your interest and support since we launched 2 days ago! So far, we feel like the project has been quite successful! 19 out of 30 watches have been ordered, leaving 11 remaining watches at the time of this post. We’ve been able to match most people with their first choice in serial number, and continue to work towards making sure everyone is happy with their serial.

This evening I took the 19 names of members who have ordered an SE301, removed Jake and myself, and listed the names on a list randomizer. I’m pleased to report that the winner of our Launch Day Giveaway package was Ted Plyler (av8r51), who is adding the SE301 to his existing Bremont collection, including an original SE! Congrats Ted!

Given the start of the weekend, we won’t hear any more updates on orders from HQ, but at this point we have enough traction for Bremont to go ahead and start the project, which is great news!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and we will keep you posted on our progress!

Jeremy
    That’s great news. Thanks again for the hard work in getting this up and running. Having visited HQ yesterday I can see how busy they are on various projects so it must have been challenging to make this happen. Top job. My wife is now suggesting she might wear my new SE when it comes - paves the way for more ‘negotiations’ me thinks Have a great weekend all!

D
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    That’s great news. Thanks again for the hard work in getting this up and running. Having visited HQ yesterday I can see how busy they are on various projects so it must have been challenging to make this happen. Top job. My wife is now suggesting she might wear my new SE when it comes - paves the way for more ‘negotiations’ me thinks Have a great weekend all!

D
    Great success! You need to get her a Solo 32 now, Dan!

Also, congratulations Ted! Enjoy the package and do post some pictures when it arrives, there’s some neat bits and bobs in there!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Great success! You need to get her a Solo 32 now, Dan!

Also, congratulations Ted! Enjoy the package and do post some pictures when it arrives, there’s some neat bits and bobs in there!

J.

She’s got one! :-))

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation

Decisions, decisions! The team have done a fantastic job on our new watch and I would love to own one, with the stone NATO which appears to be a popular choice. Having just bought a new MK4 MX5 Z Sport to add to the MK1 I already own I need to pay attention to the finances!
    Cheers
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    Decisions, decisions! The team have done a fantastic job on our new watch and I would love to own one, with the stone NATO which appears to be a popular choice. Having just bought a new MK4 MX5 Z Sport to add to the MK1 I already own I need to pay attention to the finances!
    Cheers
    Gavin
    It would be great to see you get one, Gavin - alongside alongside your V1 SE, you would have a fine ‘formation’ of Bremont.

J.