Poll: Ordering an SE301?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ordering the SE301 + Launch Day Giveaway

Ordering the SE301 + Launch Day Giveaway

The much anticipated day has finally arrived, and we are now ready to accept orders for the SE301!

There will only be 30 watches produced, and Jake and I have already reserved ours, leaving 28 at the time of this post.

The cost of the watch with a secondary NATO strap is £2995/$4095. Bremont Special Projects will collect £750/$955 at time of order placement. The remaining balance will be due once the watches are built and ready to be delivered. Bremont have kindly agreed to donate a generous portion of the proceeds to a charity of our choosing, so we look forward to announcing more on that soon! In the meantime, know that the donation will represent a collective effort from the Alt1tude community to a deserving charity selected by the membership.

To begin the ordering process, either email specialprojects@bremont.com or call +44 845 0940 690 . If sending an email, I'd suggest using the subject line "SE301". You will then receive and complete an order form, where you can review the terms of sale, select your secondary NATO strap (choices in flyers below), request a serial number, as well as your personal engraving.

If you’d like to substitute or add a strap, upgrade to a bracelet, or upgrade the included pin buckle to a deployant buckle, this can be arranged with the Bremont Special Projects team.

In terms of serial numbers, you may want to submit a few preferred options and we will do our very best to accommodate your requests. Please bear with us as we allocate the 30 available serials in a fair manner.

The watches are expected to be ready for delivery in 32-36 weeks from project launch, so approximately August 2019. We will keep the forum updated throughout the process of the components and watches being built!

To help celebrate the fruition of this project, we are happy to announce a Launch Day Giveaway!
    I have a prize package that includes:
    -1 pair of Bremont Cufflinks
    -1 Bremont Keychain
    -1 Bremont iPhone X/XS case
    -1 Bremont hat

Anyone who orders an SE301 in the first 24 hours will be entered to win. From that list, a randomizer list will be created to select the winner!
    Sound good? GREAT!

I'd personally like to thank you all for your patience and assistance in making this project a reality! I'd also like to thank Catherine from the Bremont Special Projects department, who has tirelessly worked to help us get this project going. We had a few roadblocks along the way, but with Catherines help, we were able to produce a watch that we felt like YOU, the Alt1tude community, would truly appreciate! We hope to see all 30 of these watches claimed by Alt1tude members! If you do order one, please comment in this thread and let us know which strap you chose!

Many thanks!

Jeremy

Last edited by jwalker9; 12-12-2018 at 05:22 AM.

Very smooth ordering process. I emailed then was immediately sent the form to fill and return. Selected my preferred LE number (Number 13!) and went for the stone NATO. Very excited :-)

Quote Originally Posted by englandspeedy View Post
    Very smooth ordering process. I emailed then was immediately sent the form to fill and return. Selected my preferred LE number (Number 13!) and went for the stone NATO. Very excited :-)
    I’m glad to hear it - the stone NATO is a great look, for sure.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Iím glad to hear it - the stone NATO is a great look, for sure.

J.
    Iíve gone for stone too. Will take my form with me on Friday as visiting Henley workshop with my wife. A Bremont week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Ordering was easy. Just called and Lucinda handled then confirmed with an email.

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Ordered - assuming I get approval from you important “project panel” peeps!!
    I’ve asked for the grey NATO as I already have a stone one!
    Thanks guys, I didn’t think I’d want one of these, but clearly you’ve done such a good job, I didn’t want to miss out!

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Ordered - assuming I get approval from you important ďproject panelĒ peeps!!
    Iíve asked for the grey NATO as I already have a stone one!
    Thanks guys, I didnít think Iíd want one of these, but clearly youíve done such a good job, I didnít want to miss out!
    Thanks Steve - itís great to see forum members backing it and ordering. It was a tricky process, and Iím glad we appear to have pulled it off.

J.

Im waiting for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by tmw View Post
    Im waiting for confirmation.
    Cheers! I’m sure you will get confirmation in the morning as the offices are currently closed! Happy to hear you’ll be joining the project!!

Gents,

Greetings... I am a long time reader but first time poster

Just to drop a note that I have submitted my order form as well. Canít wait.

/H