Poll: Ordering an SE301?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ordering the SE301 + Launch Day Giveaway

I share your enthusiasm Jake but behind the drag curve on this one!
    Cheers
    Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray02 View Post
    I share your enthusiasm Jake but behind the drag curve on this one!
    Cheers
    Gavin
    Can appreciate that dilemma, Gavin! Let us know if anything changes! At the moment, #24 is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I’ve been lucky enough to visit several times, and I agree it’s utterly brillIant!

Do share some (any!) pictures you have, we’d love to see them!

J.

Only took this one as we’re heading back there in January. Someone’s lovely Jaguar watch being serviced.

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    ***UPDATE***

Guys, thanks so much for all your interest and support since we launched 2 days ago! So far, we feel like the project has been quite successful! 19 out of 30 watches have been ordered, leaving 11 remaining watches at the time of this post. We’ve been able to match most people with their first choice in serial number, and continue to work towards making sure everyone is happy with their serial.

This evening I took the 19 names of members who have ordered an SE301, removed Jake and myself, and listed the names on a list randomizer. I’m pleased to report that the winner of our Launch Day Giveaway package was Ted Plyler (av8r51), who is adding the SE301 to his existing Bremont collection, including an original SE! Congrats Ted!

Given the start of the weekend, we won’t hear any more updates on orders from HQ, but at this point we have enough traction for Bremont to go ahead and start the project, which is great news!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and we will keep you posted on our progress!

Jeremy
    WOW! I’m overwhelmed. First I’d like to express my thanks to Jeremy and team for an outstanding job in the development of Alt1tude SE301. I can’t imagine the hours spent in evolution of this project. In 2007 I saw small paragraph in WatchTime that mentioned that there was a new British watch company that was producing timepieces with an aviation theme. The name was Bremont and would only be sold through Kenjo, a dealer in New York. Having an aviation background, I immediately called and purchased what I think was the first Bremont sold in the US, an Alt1C Creme #20. It’s rather simple why I’ve remained a loyal Bremont customer. There are plenty of timepieces that one can purchase that will provide the exact same functions as Bremont timepieces and a lower price. With Bremont, you are not only are purchasing a fine timepiece, but you become part of a an interesting narrative from the crash landing encounter in France to having a piece of the Wright Flyer on your wrist. Value added. Sell the sizzle not the steak. I get it. But what is the most important aspect of my journey with Bremont is that I know if I send Nick or Giles an email
    I know that they will reply regardless of the content . I know there are some micro brands that might respond as well but I challenge you to show me another brand that has achieved the international presence of Bremont that the founders will still remain available to their customers. I would be remiss in not mentioning that the same applies to the numerous members of the Bremont team I have encountered over the years.
    Regarding this forum and its members, it’s an outstanding collection of Bremont enthusiasts with a universe of talents. Never hesitate to take advantage of their knowledge and expertise in matters completely unrelated to watches and as recently as this week, did just that—thanks Jeremy.
    Again , I am honored to have won the raffle. Maybe my luck with continue with the lottery, ha!
    I hope everyone , regardless of faith and persuasion, has a safe and meaningful holiday.

You’re very welcome, Ted! Great story as to how you came to know the brand so soon after Bremont first launched!
    You are quite right about the forum and it’s members- a special group of people that have a lot more in common than just their appreciation for Bremont! There are some wonderfully talented folks who frequent the forum and are eager to lend a hand when able.
    Congrats again! Will get the package sent out soon!

We’ve heard from Bremont HQ this am and am happy to report that SE301 orders continue to roll in! About 8 watches remain at the moment. Once they’re all spoken for, there won’t be anymore, so don’t hesitate if you have yet to enquire!

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    We’ve heard from Bremont HQ this am and am happy to report that SE301 orders continue to roll in! About 8 watches remain at the moment. Once they’re all spoken for, there won’t be anymore, so don’t hesitate if you have yet to enquire!
    Awesome!

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

By forum request, we’ve been able to get some mock ups of the lume on the SE301. Here ya go!

Order form returned. Just hope no 8 is available.
    Own at present: Supersonic LE - Kingsman SS LE - Endurance LE - Wright Flyer SS LE - 1918 WG LE - Michael Wong LE - Boeing 100 LE - Boeing 747 (Military) - 216 Sqn x 2 (Mlitary) - ALT1-B - Omega Apollo 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrover View Post
    Order form returned. Just hope no 8 is available.
    Thanks Jerry, you’ll hear off HQ soon. You’ve been approved at our end.

J.