Thread: Dual Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet for Alt 1 Models

Dual Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet for Alt 1 Models

Hello,
    I've been a proud owner of the Alt 1-C PW for several years now. I get many compliments on the watch, but have wanted to add a steel bracelet for some time. A dual tone bracelet was introduced, but only for the Airco models, and I wanted to know if you have plans to offer a dual tone bracelet for your growing lines of Polished case watches. Also would be curious to hear if there are other owners out there who have a similar desire to see a dual tone bracelet for their polished case watches.
    Kind Regards

Good question! There’s several polished watches out now, so perhaps one would be feasible?

I had a similar issue. In the end I just polished the bracelet myself. I had an alt1 p w and jag with polished cases, the alt1 didn't look right one the bracelet but the jag rocked. its pretty easy to do, just take the bracelet apart mask up the bracelet with celleotape and then brasso the hell out of it. You can get a nice sharp edge and the brasso will get you a proper mirror finish. At first I did the whole centre links but it looked a little much. I'm constantly rebrushing my bracelets as there scratch magnets.

Last edited by Ryan; 11-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I had a similar issue. In the end I just polished the bracelet myself. I had an alt1 p w and jag with polished cases, the alt1 didn't look right one the bracelet but the jag rocked. its pretty easy to do, just take the bracelet apart mask up the bracelet with celleotape and then brasso the hell out of it. You can get a nice sharp edge and the brasso will get you a proper mirror finish. At first I did the whole centre links but it looked a little much. I'm constantly rebrushing my bracelets as there scratch magnets.

That is most impressive, Ryan! Anyway you could get us a few more photos in the light to better appreciate your work?

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    That is most impressive, Ryan! Anyway you could get us a few more photos in the light to better appreciate your work?
    The photos aren’t loading for me, Ryan - I was looking forward to seeing your work, it sounds rather impressive.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk