Thread: Mr. Porter/Bremont Collaboration

Mr. Porter/Bremont Collaboration

Was cruising through Instagram and stumbled upon this beauty! A limited run of 15 ALT1-ZT in RAF blue!
    What do you guys think of this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, Mr Porter have hit the nail on the head with this one. Being an LE of just 15, I suspect it’ll sell out quickly!

It’s just a shame this has appeared just before the new LE launch...

J.

Seems strange to do such a short run of them, especially with it being such a nice looking watch.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Seems strange to do such a short run of them, especially with it being such a nice looking watch.
    Much the same as the MBII TWG, and Selfridges Yellow MBII, The Topper 75 MBII and even the TWG ALT1-C. When there’s a department store/retailer association, seems like they’re rather short runs. The outlier would be the 100 unit run of the Timeless U2, which carried some wide appeal and was eventually sold via Bremont Boutiques!

That's a lovely timepiece, and the icing on the cake for me is that it has the large display back, which I've always felt was what was missing on the ZT Black when it was released.
    Could be tempted, just need to see the upcoming LE release first

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker9 View Post
    Much the same as the MBII TWG, and Selfridges Yellow MBII, The Topper 75 MBII and even the TWG ALT1-C. When there’s a department store/retailer association, seems like they’re rather short runs. The outlier would be the 100 unit run of the Timeless U2, which carried some wide appeal and was eventually sold via Bremont Boutiques!
    That’s what I find somewhat intriguing. It’s either as though they don’t expect to sell many or they don’t want to risk any being left on the shelf. Unless of course it’s just a promotional idea. Regardless, I think it’s really nice and I’d expect all 15 to go quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Could be tempted, just need to see the upcoming LE release first
    My thoughts exactly

https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/...-watch/1116364 some nice photos of it here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/...-watch/1116364 some nice photos of it here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    It looks beautiful on the bracelet. It really is a shame that this is an LE and not a ‘core’ collection watch - blue works really, really, well.

J.