Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Limited Edition Launch

Got my formal invite last week. Will have to check the moth balls have done their job since I last wore a suit!

With it only being three weeks to the event I thought Bremont might have started dropping a few hints about the LE watch. Very much looking forward to it, the watch and the event.

Looks like the first 'teaser' has found its way onto all the social media outlets. "An incredibly special new Limited Edition"

https://www.facebook.com/TestedBeyon...type=3&theater

I'd heard sightings of the brothers leaving Waterside a couple of years ago and assumed nothing had come of it!

I thought about a Concorde Bremont before, and there are so many possibilities, from interesting uses of metals to complications based on the fast changing of time zones. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by scwheeler View Post
    I'd heard sightings of the brothers leaving Waterside a couple of years ago and assumed nothing had come of it!

I thought about a Concorde Bremont before, and there are so many possibilities, from interesting uses of metals to complications based on the fast changing of time zones. Fingers crossed.
    Agree Steve - exciting! Iím really looking forward to see what they can do with this one.

J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what we’ve deduced from the invitation, I’d expect a proper GMT, with maybe a world timer complication?

What I do know is that it's something a bit special and will fly out of the shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
    What I do know is that it's something a bit special and will fly out of the shops.
    Liking the sound of that!

Bremont LE releases are amongst my most favorite events in the watch world. I love that the English brothers have the historical line. Itís fab. Iím very curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm if the reveal is in Mayfair and what time? I don't want to go and haven't been invited but I do want to drop a watch in for service so wondering if they're closing early.