Thread: Deployment clasp and strap options

Deployment clasp and strap options

Ok all you strap monkeys! Iíve been disappointed with my Bremont strap for a long time (ALT1 ZT/BK). Largely, this is because the clasp irritates the underside of my wrist badly (I can only wear the strap for a day before I starts to cause trouble). I have got around this by wearing it mostly on a Zulu, but really want something dressier.... for dressier occasions!

I recently bought (and resold) the Tudor GMT and I really liked the deployment clasp it came with (which is of this style

I have tried on Bremontís deployment clasp, but the butterfly clasp ó together with a padded leather strap ó makes the underside of the strap too thick to type comfortably with (and holy price tag, Batman)

What third party strap/deployment options are you guys using?

A few photos for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'

Iwantastrap.com sailcloth straps. There aswum! I bought 13 of the suckers for me and chipbutty. its essentially a Seattle strap that isn't so thick on the lug end. They rock, all six of my Bremonts are on them and there super comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    They rock, all six of my Bremonts are on them and there super comfy.

Great!! Iíll take a look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. :smokin::twit::smokin:

SS Submariner no date 1992 (flipped); SS GMT II 2007 (flipped); SS GMT II C 2008 ('M' series) (flipped); SS Sub C 2011 (flipped); 16753, '81 TT GMT 'Root Beer'